1000 Us Gal Project

LOoks Absolutley Amazing, :hyper:

Makes me want to get the Bros in Law to get as move on with the Trop Pond

looking good T1, how are the scobina doing now? The male p14 leaving him alone now they have more space?

Oh the fish in the back right is the lince catfish i think, sure T1 will confirm, or correct if im wrong!

He said he was adding some sort of plec earlier, think its that, cant remember which kind he said though.

just thought whats the thickness of the glass on this (if you said i may have missed it)

my 9ft has like 12-14mm thick glass which seems quite thin but is holding so seems fine just wondered what your tank was (obviously your tank is bigger so will be different)

The pleco at the back is known as a L056 yellow type also known as a xanto pleco or chubby pleco

when they are new to the tank or stressed they turn total black grey and turn yellow gold when happy

this is a picture when i 1st got it you can still see some dark patches but it turned all gold in the old tank and only a few dark patches in the new tank

P1040794.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

they say only 1 in 1000 will ever turn full yellow

thats really cool

(i know you cant answer all questions) what thickness is your tank again???

(i know im impatient)

thats really cool

(i know im impatient)

the new tank is 19mm they said it would be fine in 15mm but best to be safe than sorry

the 19mm is what kicks up the price i think CFC done his 8x6 in 12mm but that was only 24inch deep

when you go above 24inch deep the prices for the glass double

Personal view, but that Plec looks a hell of a lot better with the black on him. Excellent fish.

thats really cool

(i know im impatient)

the new tank is 19mm they said it would be fine in 15mm but best to be safe than sorry

the 19mm is what kicks up the price i think CFC done his 8x6 in 12mm but that was only 24inch deep

when you go above 24inch deep the prices for the glass double

cool good to know thanks

Most reactions

Back