Your House Pics

Hadn't noticed this thread brfore :rolleyes:

Here you go, here's us. The Blue & Green vans are the fish rooms.

redneck-mansion1.jpg

How many families share this.....What supports the top (dark blue) van on the right hand side.... Are some bedrooms others kitchens/bathrooms tv rooms?? Is this outside of town (in the country) how close is the nearest neighbour and what style of house do they have??

OMG this is, erm, different! I've never seen anything like it before at all. Bronze/Netty please come back to the thread and answer Ludwig's very interesting questions, I'd love to know!

Lol...forgot all about this. Sorry Ludwig :sad:

Well it's just a little out of town but still easy to get to the shops. Not really any neighbours nearby, not sure why as it's a lovely quiet area. I of course have the larger one at the bottom and Bronze lives in the little orange one above (less room less mess). The dogs are in the yellow one and Mother has the upper most one (this stops her from wandering off and getting lost).

The rest are fish rooms although we have to be very careful in the blue one on the right as it tends to tip if the weight isn't even!!!!!

Then of course we have the super large pond which makes a great growout for all the Betta fry. We have a very long hose which is great for transferring them from the spawning tanks directly into the pond.

Well it's just a little out of town but still easy to get to the shops. Not really any neighbours nearby, not sure why as it's a lovely quiet area. I of course have the larger one at the bottom and Bronze lives in the little orange one above (less room less mess). The dogs are in the yellow one and Mother has the upper most one (this stops her from wandering off and getting lost).

The rest are fish rooms although we have to be very careful in the blue one on the right as it tends to tip if the weight isn't even!!!!!

Then of course we have the super large pond which makes a great growout for all the Betta fry. We have a very long hose which is great for transferring them from the spawning tanks directly into the pond.

Wow. So you and Bronze don't, erm, live together no?
How do you heat the pond for the fry?
And how do you 'make' something like that, with the vans being high up, how are they supported?
Is it called a mobile home? Or caravan? Do you have to pay rent for the land or council tax?
Sorry to be naive, I have never seen anything like that in my life. Do they have toilets/showers/kitchens inside each one?

V.Quick post, On my way to SA asap lol. Seriously though, love the thread. really interesting, especially with homes all over the world!!
Will post soon.

Wow. So you and Bronze don't, erm, live together no? He's allowed down to mine for the occasional romantic evening!!
How do you heat the pond for the fry? We use solar energy to heat up the pond....works quite well although we do have a large heater for back up in the winter when we don't get so much sun.
And how do you 'make' something like that, with the vans being high up, how are they supported? We've used alot of scaffolding and decking to make it all stable.
Is it called a mobile home? Or caravan? Do you have to pay rent for the land or council tax? We own the land so just pay the usual council taxes.
Sorry to be naive, I have never seen anything like that in my life. Do they have toilets/showers/kitchens inside each one? I have all of those in my mobile home and Bronze can use it once he starts smelling abit lol

Not a lover of towns and this is quite a cheap way to have a larger property. Thinking of maybe extending again soon :good:

That's great Hollanda.....you've got yourself a great penthouse. Wouldn't take much to add to it!!!

Hadn't noticed this thread brfore :rolleyes:

Here you go, here's us. The Blue & Green vans are the fish rooms.

redneck-mansion1.jpg

What a fantastic home. I'd love to live here. How long did it take you to build, or has the size gradually increased over the years.

Most reactions

Back