Yf Can Taste The Salt..

These are fairly small anyway so I think I will get Joes Juice, I had my hand next to it the other day moving a frag and it didnt move or anything so hopefully I have brave ones lol. Where can I buy this from?

YF

Have any links for me Tina?

-Just so if I purchase it off ebay, I know I can trust them because ovbiously you have bought previously from them.

YF

It can get a foot hold pretty quickly.

Chances are that if you have noticed some, there will be more.

Offer to halves on the stuff with your dad, he will probably end up using some too at some point.

Hes bought me enough stuff recently, so I might buy it and "treat" him by letting him use it when he needs it.
:p

YF

or use some putty resin aand put a blob over them and sqaush em in and trap em and then they die but id go for a true peppermint

My dad has ordered some Joes Juice for me, I am getting 2 peppermints soon anyway, but I doubt it will be for a couple of weeks, as im not going to add any new additions yet, I want to take my time with the tank.
:p

Research, research & research!

YF

Just been catching up on what u have been upto YF, the tank is looking good!!

Oh, did not win the lottery last week :-( didn't only got 1 number!!! So the big F*** *** fish tank is off I am afraid. (Unless I win this week LOL)

yeah lol

oh and yf just reserved that citron goby i said about for my birthday from my parents

Sweet dude!
Whens your birthday?
You will have to let me know how he gets on, and get me plenty of photos!
As im still debating on getting one.

YF

Most reactions

Back