Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Wait until you get the phosphates under control YF - then you can add a shrimp. Have you changed the rowa?

Seffie x

:fish:

Nope, everything seems to have cleared up now, im not adding any livestock now for a month.
And I went into all the local lfs and non of them had the Phosphate test in stock.

YF

Im going away friday night till sunday afternoon in a couple of weeks, will my fish be ok without feeding, if I give it a nice feed just before I go?

YF

Hay lil Bro hows it going? :) Nice pics they look really nice. i also like these! :D

Have you seen my new Goby? i have a couple of pics up! :)

Like wise. DAncing shrimp have been OK thus far, but Cleaner Shrimp and Peppermint Shrimp are both PITA's when it comes to seeding sessile invertebrate stock... :sad:

Like wise. DAncing shrimp have been OK thus far, but Cleaner Shrimp and Peppermint Shrimp are both PITA's when it comes to seeding sessile invertebrate stock... :sad:

Dancing shrimp are they sexy shrimps or camel shrimps ?

I was going to get 2 peppermint shrimp and 1 scarlet shrimp, but if there PITA's I might avoid them.
Just a quick question, has anyone had a hermit that has broke its leg? I have a feeling my big one is thats why hes not active as much and he walks really fun, and I dont see him climb much anymore just stays on the sand bed loads.

Zap, I will take a look at your new addition now.
:p

YF

I was going to get 2 peppermint shrimp and 1 scarlet shrimp,

i had that combo in the orca and they were never a problem - only came out for feeding and never climbed over corals

but if there PITA's I might avoid them.

Just a quick question, has anyone had a hermit that has broke its leg? I have a feeling my big one is thats why hes not active as much and he walks really fun, and I dont see him climb much anymore just stays on the sand bed loads.

Might just be there is grub on the sandbed, you said you had some diatoms, he will be eating them :lol:

Zap, I will take a look at your new addition now.
:p

YF

Fair enough, thanks for the seffie.
Also I have noticed some sort of little creatures that look exactually like tiny prawns hiding in a burrow againest the glass and when i flick the red light on them they shoot off, are they goodies or baddies?

YF

Most reactions

Back