Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Oh god dont say theres a mantis in there brad, im scared enough to put my hands in it already, now you have just made it worse! Lol.

YF

no i doubt there is one but you never know
dont worry im sure youll get on fine with 7 fingers and two thumbs

There isint a mantis in my tank..

I hope.. :-( :-(

Right, im off out for abit going 'cruising' in my mates car haha. I will be back soon, oh and if I find a mantis shrimp, I will happily sneak it into baes tank somehow!
:p

YF

not if it crawls out at night and kills you first yf :shifty: :lol:

OMG can you see the headline

Lad killed by mantis shrimp in the night

last night a mantis shrimp crawled from his tank to seek out food, unbeknown to it's owner who was asleep in his bed. The remains of the young man were too nibbled to be itentified! His father, OF was heard to comment whohahahahaha, at least now I don't have to start a new tank!

I can just see it now..............................

But really YF, they don't OFTEN climb out of their tanks! whohhahhhaha :devil:

Seffie x

:fish:

ps sweet dreams son!

no a mantis wouldnt nibble him to death it would go straight for the throat

have a nice nite yf

OMG can you see the headline

Lad killed by mantis shrimp in the night

last night a mantis shrimp crawled from his tank to seek out food, unbeknown to it's owner who was asleep in his bed. The remains of the young man were too nibbled to be itentified! His father, OF was heard to comment whohahahahaha, at least now I don't have to start a new tank!

I can just see it now..............................

But really YF, they don't OFTEN climb out of their tanks! whohhahhhaha :devil:

Seffie x

:fish:

ps sweet dreams son!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I hear that mantis shrimps like to crawl into your ear at night when you sleep............you ever get a wierd clicking in your ear? That's the shrimp burrowing into your skull.......

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Oh ####, fishing tommorow so awake for 4pm.
Laying in my bed thinking of a mantis shrimp crawling out, no sleep for me tonight.
Seriously, Im scared to death, I keep checking every little bit of the tank for it.
But the question is WHY?? when there is clearly not a mantis shrimp in there i hope..
:p

YF

hope is the word

im sure youll find out tonight :lol:

Most reactions

Back