Wow, Just Wow!

That video nearly had my boyfriend and me in tears. Incredibly beautiful but also . . . sad.

This was found by a member a few months ago.

This link refers to the other thread: Kuroshio Sea

I created a screensaver of the video for anybody that is interested, the link to download it is in the other thread.

Andy

i'm not being sensitive, i just feel it was all for one... and none for the other. nobody said "thats what you feel but.." it was "youre wrong!"

i like reading peoples opinions, whether people like it, feel sad that its a breed that shouldnt be there etc, but reading people putting things like that, IMO, isnt on topic, it may as well be, ""when i want your opinion i'll give it to you"

i think i'll stay away from this thread

man o man that is some kinda awsome tank, Sure looks real to me, It would be cool to work there, Id have to have me a hooka setup tho cause I wouldnt wanna surface,
Its a shame such magnificent animals are kept in an aquarium but its still breathtaking to me...I wonder what they feed them, Whale Sharks are filter feeders (I think)and I cant even imagine how much one of those would eat. I sure would like to see behind the scenes so to speak, I bet its an amazing setup...

As for the Whale attacking the trainer video ( the Bae posted) All I can say is..good on the whale. They arent meant to be show creatures, or kept in such a small space performing like that.

Hey Andy it says C:\user\dad\downloads\kuroshio screensaver Installer(2). is not a valid Win 32 application I get that prompt as soon as it tries to download
Not sure what all that means lol It must be something in my computer, lol
I appreciate your help,
Ron

Most reactions

Back