Worlds Largest Aquarium Petition Is Up - Sign!

What does it mean by "Bedfordshire wasteland?" Does that mean a part of a city that has been in ruins and not used, or a section of "inhabitable" wilderness?

If it's the latter, they are doing more harm than good, in my opinion.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If this 'wasteland' is actually a home to many native animals in the UK, I don't agree with them building it. It's all very nice to build things like this where we can learn about endangered species and all, but the way it's going now soon they'll be building the same type of building in the US for the endangered foxes and badgers that don't have any natural habitats in England anymore.

Not signing this untill someone provides solid evidence that this is not gonna happen. That, plus signing it isnt gonna do any good anyway, don't think anyone will read it.

What does it mean by "Bedfordshire wasteland?" Does that mean a part of a city that has been in ruins and not used, or a section of "inhabitable" wilderness?

If it's the latter, they are doing more harm than good, in my opinion.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If this 'wasteland' is actually a home to many native animals in the UK, I don't agree with them building it. It's all very nice to build things like this where we can learn about endangered species and all, but the way it's going now soon they'll be building the same type of building in the US for the endangered foxes and badgers that don't have any natural habitats in England anymore.

Not signing this untill someone provides solid evidence that this is not gonna happen. That, plus signing it isnt gonna do any good anyway, don't think anyone will read it.

according to the website, here, the location is former brickworks south of bedford. In otherwords, a brownfield site, here.
Contaminated land a-hoy!

I signed! Number 217

Look you say, probably won't make a difference and will go ahead - which is only a good thing! But if there is a wobble in the plans because of daft activists at least we have shown our support! :good:

Most reactions

Back