Why Not Get Together One Weekend This Summer

Is that Birmingham?

I vote Wharf Aquatics in Nottingham myself. Purely selfish reasons though, as I'm getting my custom 150 gal. from there. Surely everyone wants to see my next project.....!?

Sean Evans and Richard Hardwick (PFK contributors) work there too.

As Graeme also hints at, we could use this opportunity to talk about the upcoming UKAPS.

Hi all considering the newly formed UK AQUATIC PLANT SOCIETY has just got off the ground the idea of a get together seems to have died a death ,I would of thought that was even more of a reason for a meet somewhere, ;)

Whilst I hate to agree with an armourer, if we could all agree that Nottingham is central, then why not Wharf Aquatics?

Is Wharf Aquatics a place worth seeing?

Whilst I hate to agree with an armourer, if we could all agree that Nottingham is central, then why not Wharf Aquatics?

Is Wharf Aquatics a place worth seeing?

Hi Dave WHARF AQUATICS is worth seeing i went there two months ago very nice shop, would suit me to meet there. :good:

i live in westyorkshire, and as im young and cant drive i have to rely on either of my parents taking me, i would love to come, but it needs to be a place near by, i understand the location isnt going to suit everyone.

Just bumping this up once again John.

It looks to me as though, considering you thought of it John, you should decide on the venue and date. As long as it is reasonably central, people can`t complain.

Everybody has some input, but it needs a decision I think.

Dave.

Most reactions

Back