• tropical fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or your better half

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*blacksnapemoor*

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i choose fish in general lol i just thought i would do this coz of a lil game me an my boyfriend wher playin i sed i choose my fish over you and he said i love you to much 2 choose haha lol so what whould you choose and why

Seeing as I don't have another half....fish. But given the choice I suppose *sigh* I would choose the other half.

That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

my other half - coz there are some things my fish just cant do :good:
get yourself a big plecostomus, they're pretty good at sucking on things.

That's a stupid question. Everyone knows the other half always goes before the fish do.
If the fish upset you, they can be sold. If the other half upsets you, they get half the house. The only way to get around that is to knock em on the head and then you get the house and fish.

colin t u r hallirious

LOL! I WAS ACTUALLY LAUGHING :blush:

according to my wife my fish , sootball, dog and kids oh and car come before her!!!

LOL! I WAS ACTUALLY LAUGHING :blush:

Same, thats fricking hilarios XD (I'm a teenager :rolleyes: )

Also, That is so going in my signature lol

Tough call between "Tropical Fish" and "The Other Half".

Had to choose "Tropical Fish" because they make me happy :hyper:

Oops, wrong call................Can I change my vote before "The Other Half" notices :blush:

I can feel a BIG slap coming my way soon :S

other half, clearly (although note 'other half' not better :p )

without getting too ridiculously slushy, i would be completely lost without him, if he wasn't here tomorrow i'd have a v hard time carrying on. if the fish weren't her.... meh, i'd be sad.... but not that sad!

FISH anyday!! they dont nag, or demand ;)

Tough call between "Tropical Fish" and "The Other Half".

Had to choose "Tropical Fish" because they make me happy :hyper:

Oops, wrong call................Can I change my vote before "The Other Half" notices :blush:

I can feel a BIG slap coming my way soon :S

ha ha i hope she reads it!!!! serves you right lol

Most reactions

Back