15 pygmies,i habrosus (have bred)
9 Pandas + 5 juvi's & 12 fry(have bred)
6 Skunks
6 gold lasers(have bred)
6 Black Schulzti
6 bandits
3 Albinos (have bred)
2 bronze (offspring)

i just had to share this pic, even though it's a bad shot.

This must be the fattest sterbai around. I keep waiting for 'her' to lose her bulk after a mad spawning session.
But now I reckon it's just a fat 'bloke'!

fat cory.jpg

I'm fairly new to the world of catfish, but I am loving mine alot. They are so cute and active. I knew that catfish were bottom dwellers but mine are just as happy swimming at the top of the tank as they are the bottom. Here is a picture of 3 of the 4 Albino Cories that I have.
DSCN2846.jpg

I currently have
3x Corydoras paleatus, 2x Corydoras ambiacus, 1x Corydoras melini, 7x Corydoras aeneus(3 albino, 3 high-fin, 1 normal), 2x Corydoras adolfoi, 1x Corydoras axelrodi, 3x C41 cory
and not a "true" cory but 2x Brochis splendens

bad pic of high-fin bronze and Corydoras ambiacus
155c6f1c.jpg

wow you just helped me alot! i could not figure out which cory i had and then looked at this picture and boom there it is! i have the ambiacus cories- the store said that they were juli cories and i was like no way! thanks lol

i have.....

2- ambiacus cories! want to get more but the store never has them:(
3 albino cories havent had a succesful hatch from these guys yet!
2 juli corys- these guys are old! and the rest of the clan died from old age
and 5 peppered cories! having 1 male and 4 females, i find eggs like everyday from them! i have 9 baby peppered cories right now!

I have two Pandas, named Kung and Fu. Still young, but I think they're female and male respectively.

They're characters, especially Fu.

Hi I have a bronze and 2 unidentified corys! The one with the spiral markings is very shy, he/she has taken a shine to my bronze cory. he/she is the one on the right in the first pic. I did have a peppered cory but my big female gold gourami took a chunk out of his back and he unfortunately died :(

IMAG1843.jpg

IMAG1841.jpg

:)
EDIT I am going for sodalis cory. Is this right?

Also got myself 2 of these guys ambiacus corys?
IMAG1954.jpg

IMAG1891-1.jpg

I have 3 albino, 3 bronze and 2 peppered. I plan on upping the peppers soon. Love watching all of them, sooo active and cute! :wub:

Most reactions

Back