Where is everyone from?

Lexxa said:
heres a rad pic in storm season..around late fall/winter....gets a lil crazy eh..lol,luckly this only goes on for a couple weeks :p :D this pic is of south beach in tofino..about a 2 hr drive from my house. This place is soo rockin in the summer...LUVS IT :D :D
Tafino is awesome! Except the seals, i always think they are sharks

What about Ontario? Ever seen the Niagara Falls up close :hey:

NIAGARA%20FALLS.JPG

Its even better in the winter, at night

frozenniagara1.jpg

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
RIMG7773.jpg

san diego eh.. cool, I will be traveling there for business in late march.

I live in COLD yet sunny Boise Idaho.
320 days of sun a year..

boise2.jpg

Wow everyones pic are sweet. I'll post some pics of Cali as soon as I can find them. Its really beautiful here. :D

yeah, i would like to see some pics of San Diego. While your at it, tell me of some things to do there. I am 28 and single, if that helps with ideas of things to do...

Rivermud76 said:
yeah, i would like to see some pics of San Diego. While your at it, tell me of some things to do there. I am 28 and single, if that helps with ideas of things to do...
I live in Orange County California, Where the weather is cool, The girls are hot, and the waves are totally awesome. B)
790031_-_Sunset_at_pier__Huntington_Beach__CA.jpg

KageBunshin said:
Rivermud76 said:
I live in Orange County California, Where the weather is cool, The girls are hot, and the waves are totally awesome. B)
Do you know Marrissa, Seth, Ryan or Summer?

I wonder if anyone on here will get that -_-

DB :fish:

There is soo much to do here! What do you like to do for fun what are you interested in? Come on I cant list everything. :D

Heh, well just about anything. I love to fish. Sight see. Even the theatre but... for starters, whats a good club to hit? Good seafood? Place to take some pictures.....

KageBunshin said:
Rivermud76 said:
cool orange county, :cool:

Have you ever seen or met the orange county chopper boys. They own a chopper fabrication garage.

i watch their show all the time its amazing what they do with those chopper bikes, I love it. :clap: :clap:

DannyBoy17 said:
KageBunshin said:
Rivermud76 said:
yeah, i would like to see some pics of San Diego.  While your at it, tell me of some things to do there.  I am 28 and single, if that helps with ideas of things to do...
Do you know Marrissa, Seth, Ryan or Summer?

I wonder if anyone on here will get that -_-

DB :fish:
:lol:

OC looks awsome :nod:

DD

Well San diego is beautiful lots of spots to take pics. As for going out downtown S.D. (gaslamp) is really nice but it cost alot to go out and almost all bars/clubs downtown have dress codes. Pacific Beach is where I usually go clubing. Typhoon Saloon is a cool club there is dress code, guys need to have closed toe shoes and a collared shirt. My roomie and I usually go there because we are V.I.P.s. Ocean beach is also pretty cool (dog beach rocks). Umm as for seafood almost anywhere really depends on how much you want to spend. La jola Del mar richie areas very beautiful beaches everywhere. P.B. boardwalk is a huge summer hangout.

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 67

Most reactions

Back