Where is everyone from?

essex, uk

it is currently cold but not cold enough to snow or for gloves

essex Uk too....

dam england is poo, always cold, and err....cold :p then if we are lucky it might nto rain! yay us :D

I live on Long Island New York U.S.A . According to the "Weather Bug" program /site on my comp it's 18 degrees outside , and like 12" of snow is on the way for tomorrow.

lucky62 said:
I live on Long Island New York U.S.A . According to the "Weather Bug" program /site on my comp it's 18 degrees outside , and like 12" of snow is on the way for tomorrow.
Woo hoo I can't wait :grr: I hate the winter :rolleyes:

Glad I don't live in Green Bay Wisconsin any more I my dad told me it was like -40
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm never leaving Cali unless its for another warm place.

jacblades said:
well since this is the picture forum...
here is where i live...for all you stalkers out there :)

vulcan.jpg

g3.jpg
you forgot the map to your house accompanied by a pic of the house and which window to gaze into from a distance :rolleyes: :p

St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada....COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLD!!! :crazy: :-(

Dallas/Fort Worth Texas. Born and raised here, and I don't want to go anywhere else. It's a high today for the area, around 70. I can't stand cold weather, I guess because I've never really been challenged for that adaption. Hot weather here sucks, but I'm so accustomed to it, it doesn't matter.

Chicago (North Side, GO CUBS), IL. :thumbs:

We were just issued a winter storm watch, and we're supposed to get 8-12" of snow tonight.

Here's a quick pick of North Pond, near my apartment. The Tall building with the 2 towers on top is the John Hancock Center. It's 100 stories tall, with an observatory on the 94th floor.
http://www.hancock-observatory.com/

scars008.jpg

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (city right next door to Toronto)

I don't even wanna know how cold it is outside.. my water bottle froze after just 2 hours in my car! :crazy:

Most reactions

Back