Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• England

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At geography here they teach us that Australia is a continent... I woted Europe as slovenia is probably the smallest contry in Europe (except rome and monaco). Damn you CFC England isn't a continent.

Detroit area

RedWingslogo.jpg
Pistonslogo.jpg

Lets hope you're the minority then because otherwise theyll be making us have those stupid euros and taking away our individuality as a nation faster than we can blink.

In truth most Brits are directly related to the Europeans anyway. I have no objection to being part of the European community at all. In fact i think every country in hte world should be on a level par. I also think the children in this country should be made to learn an European language at an early age just like they learn English. When I lived out in Europe I was embarrassed that they could talk to me and I knew none of their language. The Brits are far too proud of themselves for their own good.[/rantmode]
Hugs,
P.

I'm with CFC on this one I'm an English gal!

It's alright Miss Dib Dabs we don't have to learn another language after all they all speak English! :D

N

Europe and England to choose from. :sly:

Nice one CFC, I am sure the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish among us are happy.

I am more European than British (or certainly 'English' as this and British seem to be interchangable) that's for sure but fortunatley I live in England making it easier.

The Brits are far too proud of themselves for their own good.[/rantmode]
Hugs,
P.

firstly I find the term Brit/ British has racial connertations as it omits the Northern Irish
secondly why should the UK citizens not be proud of what we have acheived as a nation?
after all if it were not for great victorian engineers, from the UK,
this world would be vey different indeed.

CFC...I s there anyway you can see who voted for what? Because i'm quite intrigued as to who voted from antarctica. Seriously, what do they keep their fish in, blocks of ice? :hyper:
Oh and CFC, you should split north america to east coast, west coast for all my rap fans out there.

They don't all speak English on the continent! Try ordering a taxi in Corsica. We did and it was great fun, we worked mostly by sign language and bits of Latin which my sister taught me years ago! :) I can speak very bad French but enough to show politeness. :)

I realize this forums probably overwhelmingly british. Just thought it would be fun to see...
I'm from north america.
Sorry to say but your poll isn't very well laid out. To be known as British you just dont have to live in England. I live in Northern Ireland (part of the United Kingdom) and am a British citizen and the same applies to people in Scotland & Wales. Now i have nothing to select. I refuse to be from England or Europe. United Kingdom would have been a better option than England on your poll. :X

The Brits are far too proud of themselves for their own good.[/rantmode]
Hugs,
P.

firstly I find the term Brit/ British has racial connertations as it omits the Northern Irish
secondly why should the UK citizens not be proud of what we have acheived as a nation?
after all if it were not for great victorian engineers, from the UK,
this world would be vey different indeed.
You will find that the word British DOES NOT omit the majority of "Northern Irish"... That is why we are still part of the UK.

They don't all speak English on the continent! Try ordering a taxi in Corsica. We did and it was great fun, we worked mostly by sign language and bits of Latin which my sister taught me years ago! :) I can speak very bad French but enough to show politeness. :)

You know taxi is the same word in every language right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back