Where can you post pics?

corbypete

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this forum doesn't allow attachments, so what part of the site allows me to upload a pic for people to see of my new piranha??

I know mods can turn the feature on, but they havent in here for some reason...

They might not have turned the feature on b/c allowing pics takes up a LOT of bandwidth which is really server intensive.

Try www.250free.com :)

There are several sites that provide free pic albums or pic friendly web pages. Most of them are riddled with inconveniences... but that's why they're free. I put a few pics in a yahoo album and made them available via my signature (below) and plan to eventually make a big ol GeoCitie Page with pics of each tank followed by pics of each fish in the tank.

I'd love it if there was a page formatted that we could all use which provided designated areas for aquarium pics, descriptions followed by places to put pics/description of fish an even a facts area at the bottom where we can list maintenance, obstacles we are dealing with or have recently overcome, feeding schedules, etc, etc...

If we all used the same one (which will be near impossible to do unless this site provided it) it would make getting info at a glance off someone’s profile much easier. I would love to see an expanded version of our profiles on here.

www.photobucket.com is free for limited pictures. If you make a small paypal donation you can host and post tons of pictures from there.

It's a good service.

nc_nutcase said:
There are several sites that provide free pic albums or pic friendly web pages. Most of them are riddled with inconveniences... but that's why they're free. I put a few pics in a yahoo album and made them available via my signature (below) and plan to eventually make a big ol GeoCitie Page with pics of each tank followed by pics of each fish in the tank.

I'd love it if there was a page formatted that we could all use which provided designated areas for aquarium pics, descriptions followed by places to put pics/description of fish an even a facts area at the bottom where we can list maintenance, obstacles we are dealing with or have recently overcome, feeding schedules, etc, etc...

If we all used the same one (which will be near impossible to do unless this site provided it) it would make getting info at a glance off someone’s profile much easier. I would love to see an expanded version of our profiles on here.
If you hit the user gallery link at the top of the page theres a hpto gallery you lot use, i noticed

Most reactions

Back