Whats The Most Challenging Fish You Have Kept?

Presently, my oscar.
He's gone a bit gangster recently, killed his partner last week and is swimming around with a crayfish tail sticking out of his mouth this morning.
Hope he can cough it up, cos it's going to hurt him.

Paradise threadfins (Polynemus species) i failed miserably both times :(

Dwarf gouramis, I finally gave up on keeping them, every one of them I get dies of bloat. I'm not sure if it's something I've done or just the supplier getting bad stock.

german rams for some reason when i had them i could not keep them alive they would be fine one day and dead the next so i moved on to different fish

lol probably neon tetras... I don't know why, I just have no luck with them, they'll be fine the first week or so, but after that the start to die :( I've bought 10 before and after 1 month I was left with 2 :(

mine would haf to b seahorse babies i had seahorses for years and they did really well but would forever have babies very few actually survived

swordtails - somehow they never seen to survive more than 4 weeks. oh and african chihlids. i can't tanks mates that they won't kill.. if there is no one else around, then they start to kill each other :crazy:

Otocinclus affinis (ottos)..

Didnt matter what I tried - they just don't like my tanks... :(

have to agree with tucan, i gave up trying to keep swordtails, just kept dying, don't know why :angry:

Most reactions

Back