what would you put in a 10,000g tank?

ncjharris said:
Can I just fill it full of rice pudding?
And then swim in it?
:rofl: Sorry, that had my spitting out my chocolate pudding when I laughed. I love rice pudding!

Anyway, I'd set it up as some sort of "natural" cichlid habitat. Could you just imagine an african cichlid setup? All that color and action?? Or maybe go New World, some larger varieties. Ooooo, big Oscar set up...........................

Although @ombomb's idea WOULD have its uses.....

But I just looked at the most recent bid, more than I paid for my truck. Yikes. I wonder what they'd say at the bank if you came in asking for a loan to buy a 10,000 gallon fish tank............................ :rolleyes:

i would get 10,000 neon tetras.
heaviley planted
It would be like a mirage of tetras.

Then once i get bored i would by an adult fakaha puffer or something hungry and aggresive and sit back and enjoy the show!

How big do channel cats get when they are full grown? *has a vacant 95g (still gotta finish the cycle on the dang thing xD, I hate waiting) and saw them @ LFS*

:drool: Wow, quite a tank, but if I had to choose I would take a page out of Dr. Evils book.

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!" :D

I'd put about a 800 white clouds to get it cycled. Then I'd fill it with about 3-4,000 more small fish. Probably two gallons per inch. They'd be very happy fish.

could you guys imagine cleaning this beast...

@daudy: I like your pool idea... I higly doubt it was only 14 dollars tho.. are you sure it wast 140 dolars??? :p

:lol:

I would do a peaceful amazon bio type really.
discus, dwarf cichlids, tetra,a few plecs and majorly plant it.
And then when i get bored ill add a severum to the tank.....
bye bye plants and fishies :D

DD

I would attempt to do something which has never been done (to my knowledge)... breeding a pair of Clown Triggers in captivity. :hey:

Id go marine and try a big reef. add yellow tangs , spotted moray, marine betta, octopus, grouper, geeeeeeeeeees could go on lol

I think channel cats can get to be a couple of foot long. Probably too big for anything other than a 10,000 gallon tank!

The one betta was a funny idea. Imagine having a 36ft long tank and trying to find the betta! lol. 500 oscars would be cool.... Orrr like 2000 cories, 2000 hatchetfish and 5000 neons. Or a DP tank with like 100 of them in. It'd be ace, there are so many combos its unreal! You could have literally anything in that tank!

Most reactions

Back