What Is Your Favourite Fish

My Fav's.

1) Otto's
2) Dwarf Guorami's
3) Bala Shark

(Dream)

I'd have a 700 ltr tank, planted, and with large bogwood, and just these guy's, oops :blush: I nearly forgot my Apple Snails. (Shame on me)

without a doubt severums so cool so pretty so funny full of character all be it a little short on brains

my favourite has to be my EBJD he has soon much personality for such a small guy cant wait till he is 6-7" i love my L200 as well but also to be honest its a tie between my EBJD and my green terror my terror is sooo aggressive its awesome its my perfect fish it even fights with my when i star him out thru the glass

I'm smitten by my betta. But boring as it might sound I love platys, their cheap, colourful, placid and easy to keep. I love watching mine shoaling around like a little multicoloured gang. Sorry a bit more boring than the other choices.

Well it doesnt matter the size, price and difficulty; as long as i like it its mine :blush:

Ok so number one would probably have to be the clown knife, i like its size, shape and behavior
number two is a fire eel, again shape, size and behavior
number 3 is datnoid, size, shape and behavior

They all are bank breakers at full size but i grow 'em out :shifty:

Freshwater - Severum. They have so much personality, yet are not aggressive. Though mine becomes a bit of a bully when it comes to feeding time. My Severum is very funny, and loves to hang out with people. When anybody walks into my room, he will swim all the way across the tank to greet you! :D

Coldwater - I don't know why, I like Pearlscale Goldfish. I have never owned one, I just like the way they look.

Marine - My favorites would have to be the Maroon Clownfish, and Pacific Sailfin Tang.

My keyhole Carl is my #1. My ebjd is another fav of mine he is a wiredo but really active and fun. I also love my brown bn pleco.

I can't pick just one fav.

I have to support my signature fish below......(I've never owned one, but would love to have about 10)... Chocolate Gouramies.

My favourtie personal kept are bettas to the max! My personal favourite ever would be porcupine puff because of their soulful puppydog eyes and intelligence.

Oooh.... Well, I love my Oscars but I couldn't part with my reedfish or ctenopoma either....

It has to be

scientific name: Chromobotia macracanthus :blink:

Synonyms: Botia macracantha, Cobitis macracanthus, Chromobotia macracanthus :blink:

Clown Loach :good:

Most reactions

Back