What Is Your Favourite Fish

Mine is a tie between my panda garras and my gertrudae rainbows. I like the rainbows cuz of there pretty fins. The garras are pretty as well and they have an awesome personality. They also clean your arms and hands when they are in the tank. Below is one of my garras, rainbow is in my sig.

IMG_9061.jpg

i like my clown loach it 9" long ish but the black is very dull un like the others i have in the tank

definatly my polleni's they are so full of energy and they do the most funneist things i could just sit there all day and wotch my female boss around her boyfriend lol plus i like them also cuz they are agressive

Tiger barbs and koi carp (not in the same tank of course!!)
But I have fallen in love with my two rescue pleo's common ugly to some, messy hard work, but there is just something so special about how tame mine have become and the beautiful way they can extend all their fins and moonwalk across the bottom of the tank :)

For me, its got to be black ghost knife fish, theyre a beaut! and so interesting to watch due to their abnormal swimming pattern

can't just choose one

gotta be my 3 oddballs - BGK, Reed fish and Bichir :hyper:

All of my bettas, at the moment i just have simple VTS but they have so much personality. Hopefully i will have nice ones when newdivided tank is set up.
I love pristella tetras, mine are the best addition to my community tank!

You wouldnt have guessed by my sig and avatar :p but has to be L46's dont get to see them much ;) but when you do you just know why you brought them.

Just so cute!!!!
Picture010.jpg

Most reactions

Back