What Is Your Favourite Fish?

Favorites???? Um...I have sooo many fish that I'm not able to try yet!! I'm tired of basic community fish(mollies, tetra's, guppies, etc.)

I love my cichlids!! I want to try freshwater rays someday!! I love saltwater too! I've been reading a ton and want to start my own in the future. I'll definitley have 2 black and white percula's and a madarin!!!
blackandwhitepercula.jpg
bluemandarin.jpg

I'd like to have some kind of Moray someday also! I don't know for sure if a Snowflake would be alright with these 2 fish or not, yet....I've read that they don't usually take off after fish....oh well, enough of my babbling!

Platies. You can do anything with them, and when you end up overrun with the things you take them to the LFS and get free fish.
Not that materialistic either, I love them. I get too attached to my fish.

Bettas. Talk about personality... they are all so different.

Bristlenose cats - howcome nobody said them yet? (Life ambition: hand tame a bristlenose.)

Mollies. They are actually really intelligent...

Hmm, I'd only love to own one of these magnificant fish. An Electric Blue Jack Dempsey cichlid. So wonderful.

Can't possibly choose one.... but I love my pleco cos i love watching his huge sucker mouth on the glass.... and when i put cucumber in for him, he is so funny. He eats it for hours on end! And I love my kribensis for their colouring, so beautiful. My ginat danios are the funniest fish to watch, it's like they have had too many E number! Hyperactive or what! And when they get bigger they will grow even more beautiful, I'm loving watching how their colouring is coming out :)

Would have to be my Silvertip Tetras

Hi

Just wondered what kind of fish people really liked?

I at the moment am into corydora, full of fun, character and very lively...at least mine are!

So go on what makes you weak at the knees?

Debbie
hi i am new dont know wot to do really but my best fish r guppies just had a few babies i am buzzin :hyper:

Hmm, I'd only love to own one of these magnificant fish. An Electric Blue Jack Dempsey cichlid. So wonderful.
yeah they're great hard to keep but beautiful and great personalities.

i'll go with ebjd, reg jd's, severum and bichirs

Hey,
I'm Stefan.
My favourite fish is the clown loach. Just love how calm they're .
and i keep my clown loach with South American fish and he is doing very well.
It is a really great fish to have because they can stay on their own, but also they
like to be in groups.
10/10 for me :)

Most reactions

Back