What Is This Piece Of Equipment?

Not to chime in too late, but I think bae1994 has a good thought. It wouldn't have to have such a wide gap if the nails needed to simply pierce a flat piece of plastic. Or as someone has already stated, he might be a little freaky!

Good luck.

nahh, bogwood is shaped funny and whatever goes in that is square and either thin (to put a few in) or thick....

Not to chime in too late, but I think bae1994 has a good thought. It wouldn't have to have such a wide gap if the nails needed to simply pierce a flat piece of plastic. Or as someone has already stated, he might be a little freaky!

Good luck.

I agree on that part, but he could always pierce multiple pieces of plastic at once, as sstated. BUt wouldn't that take a lot of pressure and strength to pirece multiple sheets of plastic?

i think i got it with the shrimp and fry hide out

yep or stand on it

What kind of plastic? If it's stiff plastic, most of it would probably crack into pieces when he tries to apply enough pressure to punture them. Why not just drill them instead?

Looking at the contraption and the way the nails are wonky, its something that dont need to be accurate... i still think its for dividers to be honest, what else would u need to put holes in? obviously the holes are for water related purposes, Like in dividers.

Could to put holes in lids for breathing holes.

Could be to put holes on polystyrene for breathing holes.

Just think poking holes in something individually is time consuming, but this make it easier..

What kind of plastic? If it's stiff plastic, most of it would probably crack into pieces when he tries to apply enough pressure to punture them. Why not just drill them instead?

U ever seen tank dividers? its a very soft plastic, bery easy to puncutre it.

Okay, so I sent a message to him asking how many guesses we are entilted to, and he said that we can guess as much as we want. So here are the guesses I amgoing to submut:

Sponge Piercer
Plastic Piercer

Is that all we have covered?

Okay, so I sent a message to him asking how many guesses we are entilted to, and he said that we can guess as much as we want. So here are the guesses I amgoing to submut:

Sponge Piercer
Plastic Piercer

Is that all we have covered?

Id be more specific though, dont forget if nobody guesser correct, the best idea wins..

Give reason to why u think them..

The more information u give, the better your idea will seem :)

Accuracy of the punctures doesn't seem to be the issue. The thickness of whatever he is puncturing is the key. I'm going with bea1994's initial idea of sponge perferator.

Well, whatever it is, it would seem to stand up on it's end. If you look at the photograph, both ends are marked "bottom".

Ohhhh. That is an akward position to puncture something in! Maybe it ISN'T used for that. Wow... What a contraption.

Most reactions

Back