What Inspired You Too.....

I always loved fish and animals ever since I was little. I am an animal freak. I have 3 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits, 1 hamster( It is very tiring cleaning all the huge cages every week along with the water changes for the tanks.), 3 cats (1 maine coon kitten, 1 black cat, and one black and white fat cat lazy bum)And finally all my fish tanks.(you can see them in my profile.) Fish keeping was just my calling. I just inspired myself. :lol:

I got a Betta from my cousin a little over 3 years ago. I thought he'd be happier in something bigger than a vase, so I got a 29 gallon tank for him and some cory catfish and Colombian tetras (which I unfortunately didn't know were fin nippers at the time.. 3 years later and I'm still stuck not being able to have anything with pretty flowy fins). Now I've got a 29 gallon tank, a 2 gallon ADF tank, and a 10 gallon tank on its way so I can accomodate even more froggies.

Won a goldfish at the fair and had fish now ever since. Learning everyday. Had fish for over 3 years now. Great creatures that brighten up my bedroom!

Most reactions

Back