Votes: 0 0.0%
  • conga tetra

• african dwarf frog

• other

• Total voters
Other- redtail rasbora I did a fish in cycle with them and they are now almost 2 years old. You would really have to try to kill these fish.

caught in vacuum from cleaning

:sick: I did that to a platy I was treating once... Was in a bucket isolated and must have jumped out when it heard the vacuum. When I ran over something I largly ignored but when I pulled the vacuum back I soon realised poor platy was not very well :unsure: He was proving to be quite hardy before this so Platies are 2nd after Danios on my list :D

Common plecs for me, after what my two had been through I doubt many other fish would have survived those conditions!!!

I voted other for my unidentified plec. He was in a right state of a tank before I got to it and cleaned it all up. I have no idea how he survived swimming around in an inch thick layer of his own poop. No wonder he's much more lively now!

Common plecs for me, after what my two had been through I doubt many other fish would have survived those conditions!!!

very true; those fish are fighters!

ive heard them in really cold water, to out of the water etc and they live lol :lol:

An African dwaarf frog is not a fish, and I would not consider them hardy at all from what I have read. Instead of just putting other, I would have added bettas, guppies, and the like to the list. :good:

I wud say convict cichlids r hardiest that ive kept. i wud rank neons at about the bottom of the hardy list, i wudnt even bother with em.

I votes for zeb danio's, but i'd also put guppy's and cherry barbs in that category.

Serpae Tetra. I have had them since December where I did a horribly overstocked fish-in cycle and ammonia reached 8ppm, but they are still alive today!

Though I didn't see other so I voted Zebra Danio. :p

Most reactions

Back