what digi cameras do all you guys use?

toggle

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok, i put this thread here coz i wanted replies :D

Coz i wonna get a digi cam but dont wonna spend no more than about £150 (guess thats aroun $200-250)

What ones do you use? ThankS!

i have a Canon Power Shot A-60.i like how everything comes out. it was $150, not sure how much that is in £

arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggH!!!!!!!!!!!! tooo many to pic from,

what one is the best for my budget?

Here is a great site which gives independent reviews on cameras and gives prices and all the info on the camera your interested in.
Link

Im still thinking of getting the Canon Power shot A-60. Fits perfectly in my budget :D and by reading reviews seems ok

hiya! made up my mind, im buying the Canon Powershot a60 tommorow, with a extra 128mb card and 6 nimha (i think there called summit like thar :S) rechargable batteries and probably a case :D

I catn wait :hyper: i gotta get next day delievery as im gonna take it on holiday with me ( i fly on 3rd october 04) to Viva Las Vegas! Wh000000000000000000000TT!!!! :kana: :kana: :kana:

thanks for your help guys :flowers:

Mine's a Kodak CX7430. I dont know if it's any good, but it works for me!!! :D

I paid £150 for mine, but it was reduced from £300!! I love sales!!! ;)

Can probably find it online for about £150 though im sure. Id recommend it, easy to use (i can use it so must be!!) and the video part of it is pretty good quality too!! :D

Jess

EDIT - Didnt notice your previous post.. weird :/ If you cant get that mine's cool! :D lol

toggle said:
hiya! made up my mind, im buying the Canon Powershot a60 tommorow, with a extra 128mb card and 6 nimha (i think there called summit like thar :S) rechargable batteries and probably a case :D

I catn wait :hyper: i gotta get next day delievery as im gonna take it on holiday with me ( i fly on 3rd october 04) to Viva Las Vegas! Wh000000000000000000000TT!!!! :kana: :kana: :kana:

thanks for your help guys :flowers:
With the batteries, get the biggest Mah number you can, preferably over 2200, they last much longer between charges.

7 Day Shop do really cheap rechargable's usually with a charger and 128mb cards, got my Batteries from them ages ago and got a 128mb card for my phone this week :D

Look for items under £18 or you get import tax as they are based in Guernsey, your total order can be as much as you like, cos they split it and sent it out in seperate packages under £18 each :D They do tell you on each item.

Arfie

Most reactions

Back