what digi cameras do all you guys use?

Thats a great place to get stuff, I got some hama 2300 mAh batteries last week from them and they last for ages.
Most stuff from there is dirt cheap. I got loads of stuff including a tripod and the postage only cost 1.95, I couldnt believe it.

when buying memory it's best buy a descent make.

DON'T buy Sandisk or dawn forgot the name now there usually purple and really cheap!!

well it too late now, its all bought :D

this is what i got:
Item: Canon Powershot A60 2MP CCD 3x Zoom Digital Camera
Qty: 1
Cost: 94.99

Item: PQI 128MB CompactFlash Card
Cost: 12.53

Item: Ebuyer Battery Charger For Aa Batteries (Rechargeable Batteries Included)
Cost: 3.99

Item: Canon NB4-200 NiMH Battery ( x4 AA batteries) - Compatible with PowerShot
A series and S1
Cost: 11.75

I also bought a case but i just got an email to say its out of stock :sad: so ill have to get elseware!
well im happy with the price (although P+P and VAT are a right pain in the ass)

and i wont be getting it till Monday :( O and its too late about the mem card thingie coz ive already bought it :X o well, lets see how it goes :kana:

*£&$! Well you just had loadsa cash and wanted a good camera :p

This is just for average photos and for holiday, ive read reviews and sounds good, I think they made a mistake with the price coz everywhere i looked its around £150+

here are some sample pics and a sample vid, aint bad for such a cheap camera! + its a canon.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/a60_samples.html

Is it true that a camera with over 3.2 megapixels is pretty much a waste unless your a professional?

I read somewhere that for photographic prints up to 8x10 there would be no real difference in a 5,6,7 megapixel camera compared to a 3.2 megapixel. -_-

Im currently considering buying a Casio Z30 3.2 megapixel camera.

I looks very nice and would be perfect for taking snaps anywhere and everywhere. But the prices range from £250 :crazy: right down to £150 :fun:

Paul.

Im pretty sure the megapixel thingie just depends on what size you will be enlarging your prints too..

Im only gonna print on 4X7 (i think) you know, the average "postcard" size that you get 35mm film printed on in boots or summit.

I bought a case of ebay :) and i bought some screen protectors of ebay (I hear this cameras LCD scratches easy) so id rather have a clear plastic sticker on the screen than thousands of tiny scratches making the screen misty :thumbs:

Ill tell you what the quality is like tmz (im getting it tmz)

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID colD!!! i had to catch a blimming cold, im going on holiday 7 days time!!! and ive got snot literally dripping out my nose :sick:

Most reactions

Back