What Did You Get?

na im sure it's a universal release in march...correct me if i'm wrong anyone from the US.

...i'm just wondering because it would be nice to know where santa got it for him! :D
Prepare to be corrected ;)

Only the European launch had the final delay until March. According to this blog the launch dates were set to be 11 and 17 November for Japan and US respectively. Press releases on the official site confirm that the PS3 did launch in the US on the above date and the BBC confirms both dates as met.

Fishy-wise - A Petsmart Gift Card, and a 5g. The horse presents beat the fish out this year. :X

ye but if it's not out, who's going to put it on ebay?
Anyone from the US or Japan where it is already out and released?
na im sure it's a universal release in march...correct me if i'm wrong anyone from the US.

...i'm just wondering because it would be nice to know where santa got it for him! :D

I'm from the US and there was a release back in November. Only limited supplies in most stores. People lined up for days in advance. It was totally nuts!

And no, I didn't get one. Hubby might have liked to have one though.

My "fishy" present was a nice, detatchable, corded external flash for my digital camera, something I've really been wanting to help improve my aquarium and fish photography. Restricted or inappropriate light sources have been my biggest problem in taking aquatic photos so far, so I'm excited to see how this helps.

i got...

myself a new fishie tank & filter. (i love meijers gift cards)

the boyfriend bought me a needlenose fishie yesterday from petco.
he's amazingly quick catching the feeders.

non fish gifts:
new cell phone.
and...
random assortments of money, that will probley go to my fish addiction.

but, luckily for me, my christmas isn't over yet.
(gotta love rich grandparents.)

Prepare to be corrected ;)

Only the European launch had the final delay until March. According to this blog the launch dates were set to be 11 and 17 November for Japan and US respectively. Press releases on the official site confirm that the PS3 did launch in the US on the above date and the BBC confirms both dates as met.

ohhh Mr. Knowitall eh! ha only joking andywg, i stand corrected :good: :unsure:

greg

EDIT- :blink: infact i knew that, a friend who comes between here and the US every 6 months was raving about it...ooops! :blush: :D

Most reactions

Back