What Can I Put In Here ? :~/

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ronananator

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i got a free tank off my friend and i was woundering what can i put in here ? i realy just want a centerpiece fish any suggestions apprishiated :)

120 Litres
39 inch long
15 inch heigh
15 inchs wide

i was thinking a pike ciclid untill it gets big enuf and then ill put him into my 240 :)

would that be good ?

Hello mate, depends if you want to use it as a grow out or a permenant home?

What other fish are in you 240...Is that a 240g or litre?

Pike cichlids can be quite aggressive

well there is a oscar in the 240 which will probl be gone by the time the pike gets old and a jack dempsey :/ do u think i could keep a pike ciclid in the 120 permant on its own ?

Is that a 240litre?

As to pike cichlids, yes you could have dwarf varietys,
Crenicichla compressiceps / Crenicichla Regani / : Crenicichla sp. "Belly Crawler" /{bit to big, but worth a :drool: Crenicichla sp. Rio Atabapo} red form Crenicichla sp.Atabapo II }}} :drool:

yes they are both litres

wow there all so cool would u recomend snakehead our a pike ciclid for activness ? for the 120 litre tank

Are you uk based? Channa are illegal in US states,some places in Canada,In scotland you need a liecense<its free to apply for>

You could look at channa bleheri, channa ornatipinnis,Channa orientalis/ Channa bankanensis/Channa sp Assam /

nope i am living in ireland and i am assuming these waters are too cold to support snakeheads anyways

would snakehead be more visible jouring the day.. because pike ciclids kinda hide alot dont they ?

ya my local fish shop stocks both of them i know see i got an oscar in the 240 and i just love the way he is the centre peice fish thats always there looking at ya when u come into the room he feels lyke a puppy always looking for attention :)

Most reactions

Back