What Are Your Favourite Pc Games?

OohFeeshy

It's only forever; not long at all...
Reaction score
Mine, hmm. I love Age of Mythology and the expansion pack for it, it gives hours of fun in ever changing scenarios, there is a very large scope to cheat, and an even larger scope to mod it. I haven't done any mods for a while, but I like playing around with the Editor. I also really like the Gothic series, this has endless cheats to play around with for some really cool effects and changes to how your character works. Theif 2 is also good, although difficult, and it's great fun sneaking around and causing chaos. What are your favourite games?

Dungeon Siege :)
And also Civilisation IV

I used to be into Sims a lot, but just cannot get into Sims 2 :S

but also a lot of the "simpler games" on sites like www.popcap.com

Dynomite
Zuma
Bejeweled
Mummy Maze

but loads more ....

Just remembered: old favourites I still sometimes play:
Theme Hospital
Roller Coaster Tycoon

At the moment, it's got to be Medal of Honor Allied Assault (MoHAA)...I love playing the Internet games with people across the globe! :D

I've just started playing
Railroad Tycoon ii (platinum edition) again.
in fact I've been playing it all afternoon :p

I like playing Vampire the Masquerade, both Bloodlines and the older Redemption. :thumbs:

Its impossible to order them, but these games occupy my Number 1 slot:

Curse of Monkey Island
Desu Ex
No One Lives Forever
Theif and Theif 2
Civilization 2
UFO Enemy Unknown & UFO Terror from the Deep
COMMAND AND CONQUOR RED ALERT! YAY!!
Dungeon Siege
Quake 3, Quake 2
HalfLife

... Unfrotunately, if you were to ask me to pick a single game from that as the absolute best... I wouldnt be able to :/ Formerly employed as a game reviewer much to the jealousy of my friends has meant that ive played some stinkers and some winners, and all of the above are absolutely top class :D

*edit*

Worst game ive ever played was perhaps Konung: Legends of the North. It was a rip of Jagged Alliance (probably) but set in ye-oldy times with elves. Absolutely atrocious!

Half Life 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (got to test that for EA months before it was released)
MS Flight Simulator series
Super Smash Brothers: Melee

and a few more i can't think of right now :thumbs:

Used to play Championship Manager LOTS, I've lost days of my life to it. I remember a saturday about 2 years ago, getting up at about 8am and playing it on the laptop and I played all the way through to 2am, I ran to the loo or to get drinks while it was doing the compiling.

I've taken it off all my computers though as it's not healthy.

Arfie

rollercoaster tycoon 3 and add ons

i used to love playing the sims but I too just cant get into sims 2.. i dont know why its the same game, just you cant play with the same perosn over and over again as they have an awful habbit of dying on you...

i love the games on popcap and also miniclip and shock wave...

kiss kiss
godzuki
xxxxxx

You know...I still go weak at the knees for Commander Keen. a game with a ray gun AND a pogo stick...Genius!

More modern I prefer Carmageddon...a driving game where you get rewarded for mowing down pedestrians and hitting other cars...after a bad commute: the perfect solution!

I like Simulator games and management games...

RollerCoaster Tycoon, The Flight Simulator Series and Football Management/Playing Games are my favourite.

I also like the Grand Theft Auto series!

I like cheating, so the PC game has to be easy to cheat with. I don't like to work for my gratification, I want to have fun.

I currently cheat with Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Age of Empires II: Age of Kings, and various hunting games where I destroy very large prehistoric animals and am never injured because I am in God Mode.

I am interested in the new Star Wars PC game, especially if there is a good God Mode.

Yes, I do occasionally play game without cheating, I can beat the computer in checkers, but mostly I cheat.

Most reactions

Back