What Are Your Favourite Pc Games?

football manager 2006-not really a game though, a way of life
theme hospital
civilisation-all!!!

anyone used to play detroit? old old oldschool game about builing cars and selling them?

transport tycoon and pizza tycoon were just the best

Only PC games I've every played are the Monkey Island series, although the last was actually on the PS2 and not as entertaining, the Discworld series and stuff like Sim City, way back when.

I've always been more of a console girl - Nintendo being the favourite - with adventures or platformers rather than shoot em ups.

Having said that, Goldeneye was ace, Vice City was very entertaining and Devil May Cry was excellent.
:p

Not sure which would be my fav, but at the moment I'm mostly playing:

The Sims 2
Black & White 2
Zoo Tycoon
Counter Strike: Condition Zero

I am a massive sims fan, and have been right from the start. I can't tell you what it is I like about it, but it just keeps me entertained for hours at a time. Black and White (I & II) just frustrate the crap out of me, and even though I love the games I still have not managed to actually finish either (haven't tried finishing black & white 2 yet ... but it's a lot easier, so doubt that will be *too* much frustration).

Zoo Tycoon, speaks for itself

Counter Strike: Condition Zero is one of those games that I do not dare play with anyone but my other half. Even though I'm definatly not bad at it, I just don't dare playing against others. Noone is allowed to watch me play it either, I just quit when someone starts paying attention to me playing :p I'm just too insecure about myself. I do absolutely love playing it on LAN against bods though =)

GTA 3 and Vice City : very fun
Hitman 1,2,3 : I loved them, probabaly the best stealth games ever
The Sims 1 and 2 : fun and adictive
Sim City2000 : the most adictive game ever
Marathon : old school Halo on the Mac
Halo Combat Evolved : the way halo should be
Myth TFL : the best RTS ever (yes better then civilaztion)
Myth 2 Soulblighter : the best multiplayer RTS ever (find it,buy it, and you will see what I mean.

I also like Might and Magic...it's old and getting dated now - I have to change my screen resoloution to play it - but it's still quite good fun. Especially if you manage to accidently kill a peasant...(yes it is possible for it to be an accident!)...then you get put in jail for a bit after being killed several times...

Mine are

Counter Strike : Source
Half Life 2
Call Of Duty 2
MOH:AA
MOH:pA
Command & Conquer (The ENTIRE series)

I dont really play much though.

Hey, where are all the Doom fans at? The Dooms are my favourites, but Duke Nukem was a classic.

My only PC games are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and MS Flight Simulator 2002. I tend to stick with the Game Cube and Game Boy SP since my favorite series are Zelda, Metroid and Castlevania. :nerd:

Flumpus: I listed the first two as being among my alltime favorites! Apocalypse was a bit of a let-down, not nearly as playable as the first two.

UFO...classic...Especially if you "edited" the stats for your team members to give them a chance from the start...I can remember my brother wrote a VB program to edit your squad's names and stats...could end up with a bunch more like X-Men than X-Com with the psychic powers.

Then there was DuneII...what a game when it came out...just like the first Wolfenstein...a real genre starter...

If you can find me the program that does that for UFO 1 and not terror from the deep then... well, ill want to have your babies!

Visual basic... I know VB... why have i never done this before?! agh!!! ive been trying ot do it in C++ for ages to no success! im a fool...

Most reactions

Back