What are your favorite podcasts?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Using an app like Tune-in or other internet radio app, I find it amazing that you can listen to live radio broadcasts around the world. Years ago, you would have to use a shortwave radio to receive some broadcasts from other countries. And reception was iffy. Now you can get ultra clear reception of thousands of stations around the world via the internet. Amazing.

Using an app like Tune-in or other internet radio app, I find it amazing that you can listen to live radio broadcasts around the world. Years ago, you would have to use a shortwave radio to receive some broadcasts from other countries. And reception was iffy. Now you can get ultra clear reception of thousands of stations around the world via the internet. Amazing.
Ikr!?!
I live in the Phoenix Metro now but occasionally I still go back and listen to radio from the Ozarks where I was born and raised. Sometimes I listen to radio broadcasts from Monterey Bay, California where my sister is and sometimes I listen to overseas stuff just for the fun of it :)
Sometimes I use broadcastify to listen to scanner traffic in different areas too!
Also I can't remember the last time I carried a separate camera or flashlight! The things that have changed and the way technology has changed life is truly amazing.

Yeah, it really is great. We were actually just listening to a German radio station.

Bedtime Sweets just posted a new episode. It's really good! It's about a crazy rabbit that essentially takes control over his owners.

Most reactions

Back