What are you doing today?

Finally got a little rain which let me pull weeds. a LOT of weeds. Found my young pipevine and my Mexican Buckeye from the native plant sale. found my echinaceas. pics later. Now the lawn mower calls.

Had a successful pop up. I was live painting the whole time, and I sold multiple before the paint even dried! Overall very happy with the day. Very wiped out afterwards though, and unfortunately I Will likely be spending the next few days recovering. Being upright for so many hours was taxing on both my heart, and my partially dislocated neck.

Looking forward to doing it again!
804AE2A4-319B-45EF-90DE-E9D48A351DD5.jpeg
99334FAF-2109-47CC-B46E-D6D34E102716.jpeg
0D37E5AC-2701-4D3E-93FE-4447CED1F1E2.jpeg
FABCA51B-2839-4939-A5CF-87EC1D6D9CC1.jpeg
C7066716-1561-441C-816B-AF5157D31FA4.jpeg
547F11B3-B6C7-4E3F-99E0-CA4F7A372678.jpeg

Well, besides trying to solve the powerful bureaucracy involved in my internship here in Brazil, I was also searching for Master's Degree programs in the US (I miss you, Florida) when I finish my Major in Biology here in Brazil.

Now, also, I'm cycling my aquarium and trying to figure out why my brine shrimps became a pest.

Well, besides trying to solve the powerful bureaucracy involved in my internship here in Brazil, I was also searching for Master's Degree programs in the US (I miss you, Florida) when I finish my Major in Biology here in Brazil.

Now, also, I'm cycling my aquarium and trying to figure out why my brine shrimps became a pest.
Miss Florida??? YUCK! ;) Lived there for 16 years and hated it.

Put 2 tomato plants on ponds, got the rest in my garden in their tidy cat buckets. Most have been planted for a while but the last half dozen were waiting on me to drill and fill the buckets. My garden does an alternation of bake and flood so the elevation is good

So, back to what I'm doing today...

Was taken a nap and got woke by a piercing shriek to find my bird perched on my bedroom TV starring at me. I guess he thought it was time for me to get up. I about had a heart attack!

BTW, the word bedroom. Why is bedroom one word and living room two? :dunno:

Trying to choreograph our dance. And trying to learn, I have 2 left feet it seems, plus maybe more invisible ones that I’m tripping on 😂

BTW, the word bedroom. Why is bedroom one word and living room two? :dunno:
Actually I just looked up the answer to the above question and was a little surprised.
Both of them are really one word. The space between living and room is present only in writing; it's an artifact of the history of printing and has nothing to do with the English language.

Trying to choreograph our dance. And trying to learn, I have 2 left feet it seems, plus maybe more invisible ones that I’m tripping on 😂
Wait, you're doing a choreographed dance at your wedding? Pretty ambitious. When Mrs. Badger and I got hitched, I was proud of myself for having my tie tied and getting everybody to show up more or less at the right place.

Most reactions

Back