What are you doing today?

what do you pay for homephone service... or is it part of your internet package

I pay $25 per month for 300 mbps internet and about $4 a month for a magicjack which is VOIP service

no cable tv for me...just Peacock and Paramount streaming service and antenna tv channels

Last edited:
what do you pay for homephone service... or is it part of your internet package

I pay $25 per month for 300 mbps internet and about $4 a month for a magicjack which is VOIP service

no cable tv for me...just Peacock and Paramount streaming service and antenna tv channels
I pay $20.00/month for phone.

Did a ton of cooking and baking last night and all throughout today for my friends coming over.
Then they came and we watched a movie (first time for most of them seeing that movie lol)
Then we hung out and did some other stiff together.
First time in a while I could have my friends over at my house.
Everyone really loved it! So im happy lol

Did a ton of cooking and baking last night and all throughout today for my friends coming over.
Then they came and we watched a movie (first time for most of them seeing that movie lol)
Then we hung out and did some other stiff together.
First time in a while I could have my friends over at my house.
Everyone really loved it! So im happy lol
Ahhh, so what movie?

Just finished some more tissue extractions for my research. It takes about 8 hours from start to finish to complete 10 samples, and most of that time is spent actively working 😵‍💫 I'm glad I can listen to music...
What kind of research do you do? I am a retired researcher.

How To Train Your Dragon.
I've loved that movie ever since I was a little kid!

They liked it so much that they want to see the second one! Yayyy lol. I've done my job 😆
That is the only movie I have ever seen that was actually better than the book.

What are you doing today?​

Well, I just finished writing an article for the Poecilia news February edition. It's about how nanoplastics can influence pregnant livebearer females. If we look at nowadays decorations for fishtank that are made of plastics. It will be the question at what point such plastic items can be damaging to fish? And I don't mean an injury on the outside of the body. And in this case, I've focused on livebearers for that's my forte...
Sounds interesting. What were your findings?

That is the only movie I have ever seen that was actually better than the book.
Oh yeah definitely.
I'd go as far as to say it was the worst book I've read. I didn't even make it past the 2nd chapter I don't think before deciding it wasn't for me lol

How To Train Your Dragon.
I've loved that movie ever since I was a little kid!

They liked it so much that they want to see the second one! Yayyy lol. I've done my job 😆
LOL! I love the movie. Actually I watched it for the umpteenth time a few days ago. I have all three movies in my library along with most spin offs.. The only relevantly close movie would be Finding Nemo.

LOL! I love the movie. Actually I watched it for the umpteenth time a few days ago. I have all three movies in my library along with most spin offs.. The only relevantly close movie would be Finding Nemo.
LOL
I've seen the movies so many times... I have to say my favorite is the 2nd... Now the first one will always have a strong place in my heart, cause that has an amazing story and has some incredible scenes, but the 2nd was just awesome imo. I really liked it.

LOL
I've seen the movies so many times... I have to say my favorite is the 2nd... Now the first one will always have a strong place in my heart, cause that has an amazing story and has some incredible scenes, but the 2nd was just awesome imo. I really liked it.
And nobdy will ever convince me that Toothless wasn't modeled on a black lab puppy. I mean in behavior on that.

Most reactions

Back