What Ages Are The Good Folk Of Tropical Fish Forum

i'm 14. i don't know anyone who shares my birthday, but on my 30th birthday a meteorite is supposed to hit earth and kill us all. :crazy: i was born on the 26th october. :good:

ha ha Nelly Seffie will kill you !!! :hyper: :lol:

Ok you lot, line up quitely whilst one of my boys takes aim!!!

machine-gun-cat-animation.gif

Seffie x

ps and if that isn't enough to scare you I have 1300 hormonal teenagers to call upon :rolleyes:

and a 'criminal' solicitor :p

I am here to let SeffieUK off the hook. I am not only Oldman47 but that is the year of my birth. I was 62 years old last year and will be 63 this year. I feel much the same as I did at 20 years old but I don't drink quite as much nor move quite as fast these days. I did a quick check of my birthday on Google and found that Bernoulli was one of the people sharing my birthday. That is a real honor for me since he did so much to bring thermodynamics along into a useful science. His principles are even responsible for the forces that aerodynamics engineers use to calculate the lift of a wing when designing an airfoil. There is a number called a Bernoulli number that relates how much turbulence is happening along a surface that is located in a flow path. Its application to both heat transfer and aerodynamics is very important to our everyday lives. It even impacts many of my discussions of filter principles although I seldom try to cite Bernoulli numbers when talking about a filter, most people just don't understand fluid flows in a dynamic system. If I had not specialized in such things in my career training, I probably would not understand them either. The gut feel description is not left to people like Bernoulli would have had, but to people like me that can translate the principles into applications that make some sense to people.
If the Bernoulli number is too obscure for many people, how about that youngster Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel who was born 2 years, to the day, after me. Who can ever understand these young people? Or even younger people who inclue Carrie Fisher of Star Wars fame. Who could forget that virtual infant, princess Leia, who was born on my birthday when I was in the third grade in primary school? They even list Kieran Richardson, a UK footballer born a mere 37 years after me on my birthday. Come on folks, find your own birthdays.

I am here to let SeffieUK off the hook. I am not only Oldman47 but that is the year of my birth. I was 62 years old last year and will be 63 this year.

:kana: oh, yes, oh yes, I'm not THE oldest :fun:

So Oldman47 does that make you the 'Father' of TFF (like Parliment!) :good: unless of course someone knows different :look: ?

Seffie x

I cannot feel that way here Seffie. I am old but have only been on this forum for a very few years. According to my profile, I found the place in January 2008. On the other hand, my co-workers insist that I was around when they were naming things like rocks.

Most reactions

Back