Welcome To The World My New Baby...

Wow! I can't even believe you're posting, especially after 4 days in the hospital. Congrats, he looks like one of those 'movie' babies. You know, all perfect looking, right out of the womb. Mine two looked like shriveled prunes with cone heads when they were born. I'm also glad you didn't have to do cesarean, it really does complicate an already terrifying situation.

-Darke

Congratulations Rhiannon. :D :D :D :D

I was hoping you'd post once you had him.

Tyson is a handsome chap and will make you very proud I'm sure. :wub:

I forgot to say congrats too. :lol:

Rhiannon just a thought, but you can always sneek things in the "non fish photograph" forums if you want to too. I'm not saying this is the wrong or right place. Just a suggestion if something comes up in the future. B)

Well done. He should have come out under the Theatre lights and no point telling those that it's the best thing.
Tell that lad he's in a fishy world to swim around there are plenty of different opinions in the sea of life.

I don't know you but every baby is 100% miracle you don't need a right to be proud and enjoy from me I say Just do that be proud and enjoy your special pride.

Excuse I will wet the babies head. Cheers

Ive moved it to the appropriate section instead.

As was posted earlier, this was not general chat. Instead it was very specific chat about the birth of rhiannon's new baby. :lol:

Either way, I want to say again. Congratulations, and best of luck!

SLC

Wow thanks so much for all of your really really nice comments.

Danno, baby is great. Sleeps 4 - 6hrs between feeds so I am very happy.

Congrats on the little (big) boy. :flowers: I couldn't have done it. Both of mine were sections. 1 emergency and 1 planned. I can't have them natural due to the first "emergency". I am high risk now.

I hope things go well for you and your family. God has blessed you. Enjoy it. They grow up so fast... :mama:

Amanda

MOD EDIT

Hi Rhiannon

Congrats on the birth of our enormous baby boy :good: . Wow, you did very well. I thought my daughter was huge at 3.8 kg's. I didn't have any drugs with her either, but it was a 7 and a half hour labour.

Will you be having any more? He is gorgeous. How is his jaundice now?

Congrats to you all on your beautiful addition.

;)

Most reactions

Back