Welcome To The Jungle

I meant to comment last night but was busy... If that carpet works out, its going to be really lovely. I kind of like the larger stems in the back.
Cheers :D Yer my only concern is its low lighting at 1WpG so it may take a while but a CO2 system is being added soon so hopefully it helps. To be honest bits have already started growing outwards already with small roots developing so it looks quite promising :hyper:

I hate to say it because it looks great, but I agree, thinner stems would look better.
But in saying that it still looks great! Is this the tank your going to use the FE for?

I hate to say it because it looks great, but I agree, thinner stems would look better.
But in saying that it still looks great! Is this the tank your going to use the FE for?
Thanks a bunch :D Yer I still can't make my mind up on what to do with them lol.
It will yes but I eventually want to get another CO2 system (pub bottle) to use as I've got two planted tanks(see sig) and I'll move the FE to the smaller tank and the pub bottle onto this tank.

I've been using a 2kg FE on my 300l for about 2 months now, and I have it on 10 hours a day very heavily and I haven't got through the bottle yet. So I don't think I'd go any bigger unless it was 500l plus, the problem with most bigger bottles is you have to pay rent them, you might as well have two FE's and swap them whilst the other is being filled IMO.

Yeah I've seen the other one, I'm liking them both a lot!

I've been using a 2kg FE on my 300l for about 2 months now, and I have it on 10 hours a day very heavily and I haven't got through the bottle yet. So I don't think I'd go any bigger unless it was 500l plus, the problem with most bigger bottles is you have to pay rent them, you might as well have two FE's and swap them whilst the other is being filled IMO.

Yeah I've seen the other one, I'm liking them both a lot!
Cheers :D and the pub one isn't that much bigger I don't think but I've ordered it through my boss so its at cost price:D

Bonus! They do pop up on Ebay now and again. I haven't got any more room in my aquarium cupboard for anything bigger than a FE.

Bonus! They do pop up on Ebay now and again. I haven't got any more room in my aquarium cupboard for anything bigger than a FE.
Luckily I've got space between the cabinet and my computer desk which should also give a bit of extra stability, last thing anyone wants is a canister prone to falling over :eek:

ok i will make it natureous with rocks plants and wood :good:

Most reactions

Back