Weekend Plan...

fishy55599

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
anybody got any fish related plans or anything their doing this weekend?

im gonna but buying some more rock :hyper:

(sorry im bored :fun:)

Going getting some stuff off a local reefer closing his tank down :hyper: should be getting an RO unit .. a finger coral .. some dwarf blue leg hermits.. and a yellow rock goby :hyper: love these guys :lol:
DSCN0015.jpg

nice! fish i stunning, never heard of it before tho.
is that finger coral in the pic?
bet your glad you dont need to keep going to LFS to get water now.

I'm going to be doing some testing to see if the red sea stuff really is working!!!

nice! fish i stunning, never heard of it before tho.
is that finger coral in the pic?
bet your glad you dont need to keep going to LFS to get water now.

Yeah its the actual finger coral i am buying along with the yellow goby :D cant wait to get an RO unit! im sick of lifting 25 litre containers allover the place :lol:

Im getting my CUC from a local reefer who sells inverts. Which means NO MORE DIATOMS thank god I would hate to have them for a few weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to be doing some testing to see if the red sea stuff really is working!!!

what is red sea stuff? :blush:

Yeah its the actual finger coral i am buying along with the yellow goby :D cant wait to get an RO unit! im sick of lifting 25 litre containers allover the place :lol:

it is nice :good:
that is one of my least favourite things, wont be stopping till jan probally :sad:

Im getting my CUC from a local reefer who sells inverts. Which means NO MORE DIATOMS thank god I would hate to have them for a few weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:grr: :grr: :grr: i have to have it probally another month or so :sad::sad::sad:
stop braggin! :sad:

You gotta love lifting 25l or more like 30 as my LFS fills it to about that :fun:
builds your muscles up and keeps you fit.

I thought that mate :lol: my CUC aint been anywhere near my diatoms :lol: been munching on my rock and glass for the 2 weeks i have had them. (Turbo snails and hermits)

This weekend = water change weekend.

The wife is out this weekend which means I can do the water change to either some loud UB40 or dnb, might even go mad and have a few beers.

Let me know what you come up with please Seffie :good: looking at starting this very soon. Got my skimmer up and running now so ready to get going :hyper:

Nooooooooo Oh well there isnt masses so maybe ill keep ontop of them.

You gotta love lifting 25l or more like 30 as my LFS fills it to about that :fun:
builds your muscles up and keeps you fit.

mine does that too i think, busy chatting, goes right to top and over floor :lol:
if we only need one my dad carrys it. but if we need to...:crazy:

This weekend = water change weekend. haha, got that for my 60l tropical, dont take long

The wife is out this weekend which means I can do the water change to either some loud UB40 or dnb something newer would be better., might even go mad and have a few beers. i would not to be your fish :crazy: :lol:

Most reactions

Back