FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Snow in the forecast for Friday! Yippee!!! Hopefully it will put out these forest fires. I can only imagine how happy the firefighters must be to see that in the forecast. Hopefully it won't change.

We had hot easterly winds in winter and we still have them now in spring. Before 2010 we only had easterlies in January and February at the height of summer. Now we have them from August to April. Hot dry dusty wind blowing in from the desert :(

Yeah , I heard we might get a little snow in the higher elevations . Friday night might be our best chance for our first frost . It’s been a nice long growing season . I have some winter squash that’s coming along nice . A little rain wouldn’t hurt my feelings as it’s been bone dry for quite a while here . The trees are turning color nice and I hope the weather cooperates enough so that they turn completely and fall on their own rather than snow forcing them to fall before it’s time . We had one of those from green to ground falls last year and I missed the dry leaves blowing around on the ground .

We're in the fall season and the weather is as it6 should be for this period of time. But in the coming days, the weather forecast says that it's gonna be like summer again for a couple of days.

Cloudy and sprinkles of rain today. The air is already clearer. Hopefully the mountains will get dumped on and our firefighters and asthma sufferers will both get some relief.

Most reactions

Back