Weather Where You Are

Today it's too hot. TOO #138## HOT. My scottish genes are not equipped for this heat. And I'm not getting anything done because of it :angry:
Equip gene Air Conditioner to compensate for missing Heat Support gene.

It's the trouble with British weather though, isnt it? Always from one extreme to the other, with no 'comfortable middle'!

My geography teacher used to say weather is the day to day atmospheric conditions; climate is the pattern of weather, usually the same pattern every year. Then he would add, Britain doesn't have climate, only weather.

My geography teacher used to say weather is the day to day atmospheric conditions; climate is the pattern of weather, usually the same pattern every year. Then he would add, Britain doesn't have climate, only weather.
Lol.

So true :lol:

Another astoundingly hot day, too hot to be in really, :/ are we ever satisfied.....get that fan on , where's the ice......for my whisky and coke :D

18c today, just had some rain, very cloudy at the moment,hope we're not slipping in to rain again.........lol

32C. I'm melting!!!!
Wicked_Witch_almost_melted.jpg

Had a mini storm yesterday, only lasted 2 minutes.......... The lightening flashed the thunder crashed and all the world was shaken,

The little pig curled up its tail and ran to save its bacon........lol

Most reactions

Back