We Are Worlds Apart.... But Are We?

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
These are pics taken of the moon above my house 2 minutes ago...... Can you see the moon from your house.... Take a photo and quickly post it here so we can see what angle you have on it at this very moment??? In SA, it is not a full moon yet, but, at least we all can look at the sam thing at the same time (if you can see it from where you live.... (we have a full moon in about 3 days. (it is now 10 minutes to 7 o'clock in the evening)

Moon001.jpg

Moon003.jpg

Moon002.jpg

These are pics taken of the moon above my house 2 minutes ago...... Can you see the moon from your house.... Take a photo and quickly post it here so we can see what angle you have on it at this very moment??? In SA, it is not a full moon yet, but, at least we all can look at the sam thing at the same time (if you can see it from where you live.... (we have a full moon in about 3 days. (it is now 10 minutes to 7 o'clock in the evening)

Moon001.jpg

Moon003.jpg

Moon002.jpg

Well... If you cannot get a quick pic of it... just tell us if the moon in your area is invisible.... half moon.... last quarter...... but can you see it???

My two year old is pointing at it shouting 'cheese'!
No moon here in Gloucestershire UK yet.

Wow!!... are we really that far apart???.... I honestly thought that maybe you'll see a new moon or something to that effect.... anybody from other countries..... Can you see the moon tonight????

Its still day light here in England Lud 18:25, so a bit too early, will take a look in an hour or so after dark but its a bit cloudy today

Apparently we are due a full moon on the 23rd

http://www.metta.org.uk/yoga/moon_phase.asp

Seffie x

Moon calculator

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/moonphases.html

nights are pulling in now, there gonna be no moon here tonight. Too cloudy.

Its still day light here in England Lud 18:25, so a bit too early,

Actually Seffie... Here in SA, we see the moon here in daylight hours as well??

Apparently we are due a full moon on the 23rd

Seems very much like the same time we are due for a full moon, so...... Im surprized you cannot see it tonight????

We can sometimes see it here during the day, but not often :sad: the clouds here in the East of England (Essex) are getting thicker and darker, so not holding out much hope!

Seffie x

We can sometimes see it here during the day, but not often :sad: the clouds here in the East of England (Essex) are getting thicker and darker, so not holding out much hope!

Seffie x

A Geez!!... Which is a pitty, as I thought we may have something in common to share.... but, it appears that we are indeed worlds apart.

I took some nice lunar pics the other week, its hard to photograph,without being a ball of light...hehe...

This is a good idea mind lud :good: what about just posting moon pics from where you are and any weve taken prior,hehe

I took some nice lunar pics the other week, its hard to photograph,without being a ball of light...hehe...

This is a good idea mind lud :good: what about just posting moon pics from where you are and any weve taken prior,hehe

The point of it is actually..... that you, being where you are, and me being where I am..... can see one common feature at the same time.... does that not narrow it down to being (a little bitty) closer than what it seems??

Yes i understand what your getting at, just its england, cloudy is our middle name,,.if you want to see it just say..hehe

Let's not discard the thought..... maybe, some night, we'll have clear skies around the world... and we'll all be able to see the same moon......

Most reactions

Back