Water Changes Water...

When doing a water change, who leaves their new water out overnight or who dumps in straight in? (af

• Leave out overnight/all day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dump straight in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I drain the water in a bucket and then fill the bucket back up with water from the tap, dechlorinate it and pour it back in the tank. I use my tank thermometer to get the temp right. I don't mind lugging the buckets because it's helping me get strength back in my arms ! (had a tear in my shoulder....)

Whoo-hoooooo! Thanks for all your votes guys & gals, we've exceded my target of 100! :D Glad to get a picture of what everyones does!

Think enough people voted in this poll? I've never seen numbers like this!

need a more detailed version now tho cos as you can see. dump straight in is the very short version of the story.

i want to kno how many people heat the water there putting in or jus use a hose to pipe it in slowly.

i was gonna do a bit of an experiment with my 4ft tank by taking the water out and then jus running the hose straight bak into the tank and turning it on slowly.

i want to kno if the hose IS run slowly, will the heaters keep up with the cold water being pumped in or will the temp drop loads....

Most reactions

Back