VT "mutts" gallery post your pics

My veil tale "George" is in my avatar. He's a PetSmart betta. I haven't been able to get a decent photo of Barracuda, another veil tale (WalMart).

SAUCY I CAN GET A BRIGHT ORANGE ONE! my mom said i might be able to get this one from the mall tomarow if he is there..hes been there for two months so..

Here are my beloved VTs --

My Carp--This boy loves the camera!!
Carpandfriends003.jpg

Carpandfriends002.jpg

mahcarp.jpg

Little Girl--This is one active girl!
Carpandfriends036.jpg

Carpandfriends041.jpg

NeeweeerPixies038.jpg

Omega--Hates the lime light but is gorgeous in person.
Carpandfriends035.jpg

NatsGirl.jpg

fish--kittens022.jpg

B*stard--my friend's VT, by the way, he lives up to his name!
Bastard.jpg

Sorry for all the pics :*) I just love my fish!

Here are my VT babies! I love them all equally! :wub:
HEEERES Johnny!
100_0008.jpg

Jackson - He doesn't like his picture taken
81f4c0ec.jpg

Bradley
100_0013.jpg

Petey
043e97d8.jpg

Tyson
68f98507.jpg

and last but not least of my VT's....Zorro
3232b449.jpg

When i got Zorro, he was completely white just with the mask and now he's got that gorgeous blue and dark pinky orange in his fins!

Well, i think i've already posted pics on here of all mine, but oh well, i don't mind posting them again. LOL...
This is Braeden(it'sa Celtic name that means, "from the dark valley" i got him at Wal-mart)
velvet03.jpg

This is Murdock (a scottish name meaning "victorious at sea")
blue.jpg

This is Coran (an Irish name meaning "Cresent Moon")
Inu.jpg

And this is Vittorio, (it's an Italian name meaning "Conqueror")
Scarecrow.jpg

Satu(It's a Japanese name, i think it means "fairy Tale")
Dorothy.jpg

Isis, (Because she's my favorite Egyptian Goddess.)
greenie.jpg

This is Artemis(because she is the equivalent of the Goddess Diana, which is my name)
greenish.jpg

Vanora (a scottish name meaning White Wave)
redishgirl.jpg

This is Rowena (it's a Gaelic name meaning Red haired, although she doesn't have hair)
raggedyann.jpg

Tamesis(Greek goddess of the River)
Jasmine.jpg

(I hope those aren't too big :()

here are my... VT bettas (i sitll think it is wrong to call them mutts)
angelo jr. IV (aka tie dye :p)
thewholegangshere005.jpg

angelo023.jpg

angelo009.jpg

here is jack (aka fruit loop)
newbettas001.jpg

thewholegangshere002.jpg

filters005.jpg

RIP
velvet (aka lil slugger) :( im gonna miss you so much velvet!!
velvet001.jpg

Ok ok, I can't resist showing off some of my boys :wub:

Librabis -- He has the sweetest face :wub:
DSCN7600.jpg

Valoel
DSCN6892.jpg

Arbatel
DSCN6835.jpg

Yura
DSCN6261.jpg

Angry Abrid :p
DSCN6748.jpg

Vassago
DSCN6273.jpg

Zaliel
DSCN6301.jpg

Raziel
DSCN3631.jpg

Loki
DSCN3074.jpg

Ok, Here are my VT beauties, I have a soft spot for them. I have lots of VT girls too, but they don't like to get their picture taken.

First is Bob
smilebob.jpg

Dopey
dopeybeauty.jpg

Goldie, my 3 year olds first fish(I do all water changes)
higoldie.jpg

Goldie and Dopey together
PICT0058.jpg

Leroy
PICT0038.jpg

Bumblebee
fulloutflare.jpg

Sam
sam5.jpg

Guy
googlieguy.jpg

Don
donnie6.jpg

Prince, my daughters new fish(I do all the water changes)
PICT0001.jpg

Heheh here are my 3 VTs

This is charlie (as in chaplan)
60a2c65a.jpg

and his little bowler cap
aafd2b60.jpg

Cobalt: my oldest betta (he's over 2 yrs old and huge)
fishes005.jpg

And the fish of many colours: Shiney (he changes with light, and yes all these pics are the same fish)
64531743.jpg

shiney.jpg

b4ff05da.jpg

wow my apollo is like the same fish as dopey fishenthusiest!!! i love the lavender bettas. ill try to post a pic of my apollo :D love the fish everyone :D

red-devil0602 said:
i was only being sarcastic calling them mutts just to show that they are totally the opposite :D
its just that i feel uncomforatable reading about them being called mutts... most VTs are so pretty and most other tails are just ugly!! some VTs are pretty than any other tail... and if people werent so mean i would breed a VT with another tail type!!! sorry :/ i just cant help it... they are bettas too and a mutt is really a mixture of all tails... so you can say that CTs DTs BFs etc.... are mutts... since the VT was what came first (supposidly) look at it this way... im a mutt cause i have every kind of european blood in my... im a euro-mutt!

Well, the *first* betta was the wild betta, VT's were the result of lots of imbreeding and genetic deformities. They are moreso mutts than any other betta, but in my opinion, it doesn't matter. I think they are gorgeous. But they are not allowed to show. I am under the impression that it is because their tails aren't simmetrical, like all the other tail types. Oh well, I love mine anyways.

The edit button isn't working for me, so here is a link that explains better what I said

http://www.bettatalk.com/betta_finnage.htm

Edit: (yes its working now) I don't agree with some of this site, as I think VTs are gorgeous, but the rest of this site is very informative, and it is where I got my avatar from)

i'm not being mean i was using the word mutts in a sarcastic defensive way. as there was another topic on here dissing them, out of all my bettas (i got 10) my blue VT is my favourite stop being so picky and enjoy the ride :rolleyes:
by the way i'm an irish mutt and proud of it :alien:

Most reactions

Back