Urgent Plz Help!

the mixture is easy but i presume you have already done it?

2 cups of sugar (220ml per cup)
1 teaspoon of yeast
fill bottle three quarters full with luke warm water (25-30C) - too cold it wont activate the yeast, too warm and the yeast will 'tire' out to quickly.

Everything sounds as though it is going to plan, apart from the lobster lol! The sound may be just the ornament clicking as it allows bubbles to pass through it.

I just wanted to thank you all for helping my friend Scott out so much while I was....under the weather. :crazy:
Ive been reading through the post, and its amazing how much I left on his shoulders to fix.. Thank you for putting up with all of the problems and questions, and 3 am emergencies lol.....looks like it was really stressful. Im still in the hospital, but Im fairly certain Ill be released tomorrow...theres only so long they can listen to me gripe about my fish needing me lol...

And I hereby promise to never put my hands in that tank again without someone else in the house....I should have known better, and I will be extra careful from now on... :blush:

It sounds like you all gave great advice, and Scott is already pestering me to give him one of my spare tanks lol...so he'll be making an account shortly ^_^

Hmm...perhaps Ill be leaving a detailed description of everything that needs to be done on my tanks, as well as finally filling out the rest of my profile....serves me right for being lazy....

It sounds like my pico is a lost cause :-( , but Im just glad the majority survived....and ill be doing a headcount when I get home ^_^
Thank you all again, and a special thank you to Scott, whom I cant live without ^_^.

Sakura

scott did a great deal for you, and a tank of his own would be a very nice gift for all his hard work. glad your on the mend.

truckasauras

o_O opps I completely forgot about christmas lol....merry early christmas!!

lol...oh poor Scott....lol...he showed up today in tears because he broke my co2 diffuser lol...i think the stress is getting to him lol...hell, I cant even figure out how he broke it lol...so ebay, here i come lol...that WAS my spare lol.

..yeah im feeling perfectly fine, but while here they discovered im having twins, so they blew my chances of getting out of here soon lol. the second babe was hiding from the utrasounds lol...

So....anyone sell diffusers on ebay?? ^_^

I've just read this thread, and I am amazed at what a GOOD friend Scott is. There is no one I can think of who would do all of that for me! You are a very lucky woman!!! Congrats on the twins....oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Scott!

o_O opps I completely forgot about christmas lol....merry early christmas!!

lol...oh poor Scott....lol...he showed up today in tears because he broke my co2 diffuser lol...i think the stress is getting to him lol...hell, I cant even figure out how he broke it lol...so ebay, here i come lol...that WAS my spare lol.

..yeah im feeling perfectly fine, but while here they discovered im having twins, so they blew my chances of getting out of here soon lol. the second babe was hiding from the utrasounds lol...

So....anyone sell diffusers on ebay?? ^_^

lol, these are a good buy: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lot-of-2-CO2-Diffuse...%3A1|240%3A1318

i dont know how people break them, TBH i think they are pretty solid!

congrats on the twins & merry christmas :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back