Upgrading Bigger Better?

diesel21

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a ten gallon and 6 gallon (uk) and have decided to go for it and get a bigger tank.... I have read here numerous times to go for the biggest you can afford. So I have been snooping the net, I like the 260 Juwel vision in black thou tis expensive and one 330 litre which is going for £350ish including postage. I will look locally as well to see whats going. Wundering if these will be a bit to much to take on? any advice about the vision and anything to look out for ? getting excited and not even bought anything yet! oh and will go for nice calm community set up :D

I've not much idea about the Vision so hopefully someone else can help.
As for "taking too much on", provided you have time to maintain the aquarium, you'll never regret the upgrade!

lol thanks yeh I thought no point in getting a twenty gallon when really should just get the one I want probs cost effective in the end and happy fish!It would just be the same maintance ie, water changes twice a week of 30-50 %?

Well bigger tanks are easier to maintain so i dont know if they will be too much to take on, as long as you have the time to take care of them it should be fine...I also dont know about those tanks, good luck with the upgrade tho :good:

Be safe in the knowledge that in fishkeeping, generally, the bigger the tank, the easier to keep the water right, the less likley the temp will fluctuate in a power cut... THE MORE FISH YOU CAN HAVE!!!!!!
Lol go for it :) It should technically be easier than trying to keep a smaller tanks water conditions right ;)

many thanks, I cant wait thou I will obviously be cycling and using some media from my exisitng tank to help a wee bit. I'll be able to keep my clown loach yey!! :hyper:

Most reactions

Back