Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

I've never given Rachel's hair or tattoos a second thought, despite not having any tattoos myself. It's just her look, and it suits her. I believe Cory has lost a great deal of weight, he's a lot slimmer in more recent videos.

But commenting on the looks of youtubers who aren't doing content remotely related to their looks feels awful to me. They're not modelling or doing fashion, they're incredibly knowledgeable and experienced fish tubers. Dictating that Cory should diet and Rachel should get rid of her personal body art because some stranger finds it distracting?? Such a bizarre thing to think, let alone say aloud.

I don't get ponds. You only get to see the top of the fish when the side is probably the best viewing angle
Mine is for irrigation. The fish are just a bonus feature. However, some koi have very attractive upper halves!

I want to put a Koi pond in at work, but drunk people and fish ponds don't mix well.
(I do maintenance and groundswork for wedding venue.)
Ponds are natural selection's way of weeding out the weak, the sick, and the habitually intoxicated.

Wait a minute - why does it need to be on the bottom?
One of my favourite pastimes is to throw the food on top of the frogbit (I have quite a lot of it :rofl:). They are the only ones in the tank that manage to get to it and the rest of the fish have to wait for them to tip it off the leaves before they can eat.
@seangee
You rapscallion! Is there no opportunity you will not take to tout the quantity of your frogbit?

@seangee
You rapscallion! Is there no opportunity you will not take to tout the quantity of your frogbit?
No fair - I lost most of it in the nano during the heatwave. So much so that I threw a handful of water sprite in there today.
Still chucking it out of the community tank by the bucketful. Wednesdays and Sundays if you want to send someone over to collect some :rofl:
This is today
20200910_171939.jpg

Most reactions

Back