Um Is This The New Permanant Layout ?

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
is this the new layout i was wondering wether it was or wether it was my laptop

We are working on customising the design of the site. The upgrade took much longer than expected (all night! :( ). As a result of this I've not have time to correct some image issues or look at alternative skins.

This is the latest version of invisionboard which is important because it means that we can get support and additional features in addition to the forums being more secure and safe. It certainly will take some getting used to!

ahh fare enough i know about it being offline all night i was trying every few hours

i werent sure wether it was my mini laptop condensing it

ok ill start looking at it again try to get used to it

hmm, I hope it can be customized quite a lot; I'm really not liking this layout. Maybe it'll just take a lot of getting used too =/

-Rezz

We are working on it ATM, we wanted to get the forum up & running, this is the default skin. Other options will be available shortly.

several other forums use this layout without customising too much as it's the content of the forum that is important.as long as everything is easy to find give it a chance and let it develop

I'm obviously in the minority here, (or perhaps others like me aren't speaking up), but I actually really like the new look & feel :)

All feedback on this is really good, please keep it coming. We will leave this skin as an option but anticipate changing the default to something more similar that we had before.

1) I'm just glad TFF is back up LOL
2) CHange - umm well it's one of those things most people hate it to begin with and in short time the "old" style is forgotten and the "new" becomes the "norm".

hmm, I hope it can be customized quite a lot; I'm really not liking this layout. Maybe it'll just take a lot of getting used too =/

-Rezz

+1

sorry, i have to say, i preferred it the old way too! :blush:

it was way easier to use, and IMO, it looked tidier

I also dont like this idea od agreeing/disagreeing button on bottom right, people are going to SLATED for their opinions if it doesnt "comply with the norm"

Not sure I like it, where are our personal message area's now, can't find it ?

Take that back, found my pm's

Also thought it was my lappy playing up!

I dont mind new or old, i'll get used to it quickly enough. Good luck Admin, it must be a massive job.

Most reactions

Back