Uk People

Yes we have a minimum wage, but it is so minimal that people cant survive on it without social handouts to top it up and subsidised social housing to live in, so those of us that do earn a decent wage get taxed more heavily to compensate for it.

Yes we have a minimum wage, but it is so minimal that people cant survive on it without social handouts to top it up and subsidised social housing to live in, so those of us that do earn a decent wage get taxed more heavily to compensate for it.

True.. although some people do think that access to the full SKY TV package is part of human rights.

:lol: dont get me started, our neighbour hasnt worked in 20 years and gets his £900 a month rent paid by a housing trust but has the full sky plus package and owns three cars all less than 4 years old, while we both work full time and only have freeview and one car, makes me flippin sick :<

Maybe there isn't such a difference after all. -_- :lol: That's pretty much the way things work here too

ok i already have my first juwel complaint!!!!
Looking at a tank size to heater power chart.....my heater should be a 100W not 50W.....annoyed as it won't go above 26 degrees C and I have a case of ich to treat....so now I have to go buy another heater....it won't be a juwel :p

Most reactions

Back