Truely Amazing!

weezawoo

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just saw this, I expect people have seen it before but I thought it was fantastic!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw&feature=related

I would stay there for days!

i hope they cycled the filter before putting the fish in. also, i keep expecting to see spok swim into shot with a hand towl tied round his head.

Wonder what filtration they are running on that bad boy ;)

I <3 Whale Sharks.

James.

i hope they cycled the filter before putting the fish in.

Lol; it would be impossible to run any kind of bio filter in a tank that size. They normally pump water straight in from the sea and back out again (that's how they do the tanks at the Plymouth Sea life Centre anyway and their tanks are nowhere near that big :) ). Obviously the water is run through some kind of filter to remove particles and any toxic substances on its way in, but it's not circulated back into the tank.

Are those whale sharks in there? My ultimate favourite fish :wub:

Wow that`s beautiful!! :hyper: :hyper: :wub:

I just hope the earthquakes in Japan haven`t caused any problems for such a fantastic looking aquarium, it`s bad enough that so many people are suffering there without the wildlife and attractions suffering too :sad:

Looks awefully crowded. None of those species would be that concentrated. I mean its pretty... but not very natural

The diver in there is an idiot he is going to break his fins in approximately 10 months from new :rolleyes:. I agree to unnatural and I think whale sharks should be species only kept perhaps with a couple of mantas thrown in :unsure:

The diver in there is an idiot he is going to break his fins in approximately 10 months from new :rolleyes:. I agree to unnatural and I think whale sharks should be species only kept perhaps with a couple of mantas thrown in :unsure:
don't understand the start of this comment, can any1 explain?

Most reactions

Back