Truely Amazing!

Can you imagine the size of a gravel vac you would need for those big poops? :lol:

Security would need to throw me out every day, I love whale sharks. They have at least one in Atlanta which is still the worlds biggest aquarium and I beleive the new one in Dubai has 4 whale sharks in it!. It is a double sided issue really, I love the ability to be able to go somewhere and see them (and other species) as they are truly magnificent and lets face it how many of us will ever have the privilege to see them in the wild, but a creature so stunning and so large should be free.

Unless i'm wrong this aquarium is in Okinawa, an island hours away by plane from the worst affected areas, so everyone (and the whale sharks) should be ok.

The diver in there is an idiot he is going to break his fins in approximately 10 months from new :rolleyes:.
don't understand the start of this comment, can any1 explain?

I am a dive instructor and when you see the diver going around on the bottom of the tank in white fins he is running on the fin tips. This exerts all his body weight on the fin and stops it from naturally flexing like it is designed to against the water pressure. He also is wearing "fake fins" they are Scuba Pro jet fins that have been copied by a lower quality manufacturer as they only have 2 ducts whilst jet fins have 3. This means they are most likely made of lower quality rubber and more likely to crack especially if used inappropriately like he is doing.

Sorry I am a diving nerd and a perfectionist so notice the small things and they seriously bug me.

Most reactions

Back