Trigon 350 Set Up

Well this morning, I have added 8 M.Lacustris Rainbows and 10 neons :hyper:

The Cutteri look nice, but not really for me I think.

Pics later once they have settled down, although the rainbows already look mighty happy in there :)

P1040448.jpg

P1040454.jpg

Very nice! :good:

I do like your simple layout, with mine i think i got over excited about the amount of space i had to plant up and i have a small forest now :lol:

The pic in my sig is before i redid it all.

Tank now pretty much fully stocked, full stock in sig.

P1040510.jpg

P1040509.jpg

Added yesterday, 3 Keyholes and 10 albino corydoras

P1040479.jpg

P1040477.jpg

Also last night, took 9 columbian tetras and 8 pristella tetras from my other tank and added them to the mix, they fit lovely, then today added 2 bolivian rams, who are still in hiding and a little stressed, will try for pics later.

looks well :hyper: imo you should change those t5 nature tubes to daylight tubes.. believe me it would make a big difference! your water would look alot clearer without the yellow tinge the nature tubes give out.. that was the first step i took when i got my rio 300!

im with the monkey guy, you couldnt help urself :lol:

looks absolutley stunning..as do all your tanks :)

well done mags and i hope your feeling lots better now :)

shelagh xxxxxxx

Feeling much better shelagh, thanks hon :D

Actually I think you will find, its not the bulbs, but my camera that gives the tinge, looking at it in real life, the water is crystal, but my camera settings confuse me, so sometimes they give a yellowy tinge when I take pictures, I cant get the lighting settings right :lol: Ive only got the one set of lights on in those pics too, dont see the point in the extra back set.

i found my nature tubes to give off a yellow tinge though.. maybe that was just me :blink: lol.

Just looked at the tubes, something I dont normally do, one is a day tube, the other nature, same but smaller on the back lighting for it.

Most reactions

Back