Trigon 350 Set Up

There is nothing like setting up a new tank, no doubt its going to look absolutely stunning when finished, your tanks always do. I would offer to come and give you a hand but I have badly damaged my wrist and cant move it.

star4, what did you do to it? I hazard a guess it had something to do with all the tank moves and fish change arounds that have been taking place? Hope it heals soon :*

Not fish related injury, but it has put back the changes for a few days. I took my elderly dog (the black one) out with the German shepherd, she only walks up the road and back and we were attacked by a rottie, my GSD fort off the rotty but I was holding the lead and damaged my wrist.

Elderly dog was a big shook up, the rotty knocked her over, Kes (the gsd) is fine, I didnt realise just how powerful she was, I felt my hand almost seperate from my wrist as she was fighting off the rotty. I had a thought for your stocking, what about trying convicts, you said you hadnt kept them before.

Finished, scaped and ready for fish :D

P1040443.jpg

Not sure what else to put in it, will probably have a move around once the fish are in.

The substrate is black limpopo sand (from Aqua Essentials) and the wood is mopani and bogwood :)

You just couldn't help yourself could you. :lol: Looks cracking as it is. I bet in the next piccy's there will be fish. Do you want me to duff up that delivery guy for you, I have my own steel toecaps.

It was already full of water, I just leaned over to put the plants/wood in :shifty: , it was the washing the sand and adding it on Sunday that totally wiped my back out.

No violence towards the delivery guy needed, its my own stupid fault, I know I shouldnt have tried to lift it, but Im a stubborn madam :fun:

i wouldn't move anything around, i think it looks nice and simple how it is!
my baby cutteri cichlids will be ready in about 6 - 8 weeks if you wanted to try something different!! lol

Thanks guys, I like simple scapes, easier to keep clean and more swimming room.

Dave, will take at look at Cutteri, hadnt considered them :)

It was already full of water, I just leaned over to put the plants/wood in :shifty: , it was the washing the sand and adding it on Sunday that totally wiped my back out.

No violence towards the delivery guy needed, its my own stupid fault, I know I shouldnt have tried to lift it, but Im a stubborn madam :fun:

There's a few of us about :lol:

Looking good Minx, I like how simple it looks :good:

I like the look of the Cutteri, I hadn't seen them before. Pity they don't get a bit bigger.

Most reactions

Back