59.gif
im soo pleased for you Mags :)
looks gorgeous too

... nice 52 inch plasma for the boys now i think :lol:..... well its only fair
rofl.gif

cant wait to see it progress

lots a luv and congrats

shelagh xxxxxx

That tank has great potential for a layout I can't wait to see it full of MARINE LIFE

Shelagh, there is no room for a 52" plasma, besides the boys are rarely in and I dont watch much TV, its only the little un that watches it!

Hunterprey - Dimensions are 123cm L x 87cm W (radius) x 65cm H.

c-dub - no marine life going in here, I dont do marine, they hold no interest for me :)

so are you doing anything to it today?

forgot to ask, when it was delivered did they drop it at the door and let you get on with it? and was the stand flat packed?

Morning Shelagh :)

Not doing anything with it today, my back is in spasm and just moving is dangerous :crazy: So it will sit for at least a couple of days I think before I start to set it up more.

The delivery driver was the least helpful Ive known, usually, even though its not their job I know, the drivers help me and boys get the tanks into the house, this guy just stood there tutting and moaning about how many other deliveries he had to do, even though he could see we were clearly struggling. In the end, he couldnt wait and left us with the pallet it came on as well, even though other companies take the pallet with them.

The stand was flatpacked, easy enough to put up, then because we just couldnt lift it anymore and I was in agony, we asked our neighbour to help, he and the boys lifted it up no trouble onto the stand, thank god, because otherwise it would still be in the middle of the floor!!! Its frustrating because I like to have them up and running asap, but not this time.

aww bless you :(
i can imagine how frustrated youre feeling having it sitting there staring at you..but dont give in, get plenty of rest ( thats an order :p )

what a knob eh! lets hope someone told him so on his next deliverey !

good morning to you too :)

shelagh xxxx

looks just like mine but bigger!

I <3 Trigons.

I fought through the pain barrier and added the background, external filter and cut the holes in the lid for the filter pipes and its now pushed into place ready for sand and filling up :hyper:

P1040437.jpg

P1040435.jpg

Didnt realise until I turned it on, it has two different bulbs in each light fitting (4 bulbs in total)

you`re supposed to be havng a rest!!
rolleyes.gif

but well done though..getting the background on,couldnt have been easy
good.gif

now pleeeaseee take it easy
unsure.gif

shelagh xxxx

Nice tank! my friend has one in black and yeh they are really big! be good for marine if you ever decided on it. :)

Really looking forward to seeing how this comes along! I would love a nice big corner tank but don't have any big corners thanks to doorways and tv's :angry:

Notice you want some keyholes in there. I have two available currently if you're interested :hey:

Why is the filter intake and output green? And that looks to be a giant internal! Do you plan on removing it?

The filter intake/output are green because they are eheim pipes that go with the eheim filter, I didnt choose the colour, thats the way the come! The internal is large, but thats standard with Juwel tanks, I was going to remove it (as I do with all juwel internals) but will leave it running for a while, it actually doesnt take up that much space, just the corner, which most fish wont be interested in anyway.

Most reactions

Back